Jack in the box x female reader

I smiled and waved with my tail as i heard the doorbell hoping that the jack in the box arrived. I ran to the door and opened it. The mailman stared at me in schock as he saw my black horns,my black wings and my black tail waving around like a dogs tail. I saw the big box and smiled even wider. I took the box inside to my couch and examined it. After a while i opened it and turned the handle. A beautiful melodie came out of it and a after a little bit the jack jumped out. I smiled and still waved around with my tail. "What a handsome doll you are",i said as i looked at him closer. I took the box and putted it on the shelf in my bedroom i prepared before. After a while i got myself bedready when i noticed that the jack in the box wasnt there anymore. I searched for a while and found it in the dark hallway. As soon as i approached it the music started to play by itself. I was a little bit schocked but then i thought this was normal. As i approached it i took it in my hands and wanted to go back to my bedroom when i saw a tall attractive clown standing at the end of the hallway and he grinned. He walked to me tore my clothes off and put me on my bed. I wanted to be fucked him thats why i didnt did anything.  He pushed himself right in and i moaned. He roughly starts fucking me going almost out and then pushing himself roughly in. I moaned and reached soon my orgasm and the clown too. Then the clown disappeared and i fell asleep. The next morning i knew that this wasnt a dream. The next evenings he oftens comes and fucks me.