Jason x male reader

I walked out of the car as it arrived at camp crystal lake. I got a job as a cook at camp crystal lake and today is my first day. As i looked around j saw a tall man with a machete and hockey mask. As i blinked he disappeared. Maybe it was just part of my imagination i thought. I got ripped out of my thoughts as i saw a man approach me. As he was before me held out his hand. I shook his hand and he said:"Welcome to camp crystal lake y/n. Im the director of this camp. Come follow me I'll show you around." I followed the director and he showed me around. At the end he showed my cabin and left me alone. After i packed everything out of my bag i went to the kitchen and started cooking. It was almost evening. As all of a sudden i heard screams i went out of the kitchen and saw the man i saw earlier killing people with his machete. Everywhere was blood and dead bodies. The man killed the last person as he noticed me. He approached me. I couldnt move because i was so scared. So i closed my eyes and waited for my death. As nothing happened i opened my eyes and saw the man before man looking at me. All of a sudden he wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me on his shoulder. He started walking. After a while we came to a small cabin in the woods. He went inside and  threw me on a couch. He stand before me and breathed heavily. His chest rising up and down. I must say that im scared but  i find him kinda attractive. He lifted his mask and kissed me. Strangely i kissed him back. I reached for his pants and pulled his pants down. The size surprised me. It has to be at least 10 inches. He pulled out from the kiss. I took his cock in my hand and pumped it up and down. I took it in my mouth and he started to moan. He pushed me up and down his cock until he released himself in my mouth. I swallowed it all. I positioned myself on my four before him. He took his cock  and pushed it inside my ass. I moaned. He pushed in and out until we both came. I lied down and he cuddled next to me. The next morning i woke up in the cabin in camp crystal lake. I thought it was all a dream until i noticed that no one was in the camp.