1

PRETTY WOMAN
( chapter 1 )

PRETTY WOMAN( chapter 1 )

TUESDAY JULY 17

TUESDAY JULY 17. It was a particularly hot night out as to be expected, it was the middle of July. Y/n stood on the sidewalk in front of the bar where she had met the majority of her clients.

Her skimpy outfit didn't leave much for imagination; a thin-material white crop tank that exposed her midriff, notched at the neck to show off her cleavage, a form-fitting, blue miniskirt threatening to ride up her ass any second, black fishnets with garters on both of her thighs to keep them up, and black stiletto heels that were beginning to get worn out from overuse. Her hair was tucked under a mid-length, strawberry blonde wig.

"It's a slow night", Y/n says leaning against a lamppost pole and crossing her arms.

"The bar is right behind you. You're surer to find someone in there rather than waiting out here all night. You always do", says Y/n's friend Victoria. The two women have lived together for about a year now. Victoria was three years older than Y/n, and they first met when Y/n first got into this kind of business, though Victoria had gotten out about two or three years ago.

"Nah. The people in there are too cheap for me. Not even willing to pay enough for what they want." The younger woman waves her hand in a dismissive gesture.

Meanwhile, another person drove down the city's lit-up night streets, music playing and their loud voice singing over it. The windows were closed but with how loud they were being, surely everyone they passed by could hear them. This was cut short when their phone started to ring. The person groans, wondering why their little karaoke session was being interrupted. They touch a button on their steering wheel, answering the call.