2

PRETTY WOMAN
( chapter 2 )

PRETTY WOMAN( chapter 2 )

SATURDAY JULY 28

SATURDAY JULY 28. It was about thirty minutes past eight. The guy whose name Y/n finally learned today, Floch, hadn't shut up once the entire car ride. He kept going on and on about this event and making a good impression. Apparently, he was the son of some man named Frederick Forster, a well-known lawyer, and this party was being hosted by his dad's partner's son. 'Jaeger & Forster' is what she thinks she heard him say their company was called, but she couldn't be too sure. She wasn't paying much attention to the blabbering fool after all.

Once the two arrived at the destination, they both step out of the car. Y/n admired the view around her, a huge glass mansion surrounded by a few trees. There was a good amount of people already present, mingling amongst themselves on the outside. They all looked so well-heeled even in just semi-formal attire.

Floch turns Y/n around by her shoulder so that she was now facing him rather than the house.

"All you need to do is stand there and look hot, okay? There will be dozens, if not hundreds of socialites present on the inside, and I need to make a good impression", he begins to explain while keeping a hand on her shoulder. "Don't speak unless you're spoken to. And even when you do, be vague. I can't have you fucking things up for me. Wouldn't want anyone to know I'm messing with a hooker." Floch laughs, looking at Y/n as if to get her to laugh too. "Ah come on. Lighten up, baby." He nudges the woman beside him before clearing his throat.