A/N

Hiiii!
I almost never update anything here so here's something, perhaps a new Era because I have a few Disney stories I wanna write about!
That's being said let me show y'all the oc.

Esther of Ophalius
Age: 26
Height: 5'8
Likes: poetry and historical books
Dislikes: treason
Weapons: Esther, though skilled in all types of weaponry, is best at hand to hand. She uses metal gloves to aim and hit her opponents without hurting herself and assuring damage.
Abilities: she can manipulate the earth. Due to how deeply spiritual her kingdom is, they also have ties with the realm of the dead. Thus giving her two gifts: Earth Manipulation and Seeing the dead. With earth manipulation comes the communication with animals and plants as well.
Other: Esther is the ruler of the Ripple Moon land also known as the Kingdom of Ophalius. She was 10 when she was crowned after her parents died in a war. This caused her to grow up faster in order to protect her people and her younger brother Callan.
Esther is a meticulous and extremely calculative person. She's a skilled tactician and a war virtuoso. She's a profession with swords, bows, knives and has a wide knowledge on herbs and animals. But mostly she's an overachiever and overthinker. She comes off as a ruthless dictator to outsiders and people who have yet to understand her. However she's a very compassionate person.