chapter 4

Precious amorá

kylian and Zak had left to go out a eat something, I didn't wanna come since I didn't really feel like it.

why the fuck was Zak bringing up my ex in front of kylian?

and it's confirmed that kylian is with someone since he said it.

I cared so much about him and his relationship but why.

do I like him?

but I can't.

oh shit I just realised they went out and his girlfriend is there too.

I wanna meet her.

I immediately called Zak, I wanna see who this girl is.

Zak answered after some time.

"yo?" He says.

"hey where are you guys, I'm kinda hungry I wanna come" I told him.

"Oh alright let me just share my location" he says.

"alright good see you there!" I told him.

it was kinda strange how I was getting a bit too excited for this.

I defo like kylian if I'm doing this.

I went through my wardobe and picked out a dress for the dinner.

IS THIS TOO MUCH? I'm going a bit too extra, maybe his girlfriend was going extra too since she's literally kylian mbappé's girlfriend

I let my hair out and did some loose curls, my makeup was just my regular routine but a bit more glamorous.

I checked the location that Zak sent me and got a Uber to the location, the Uber was about to arrive in 10 minutes. I had already finished getting ready, I just needed to find my white heels and then head out of the hotel.

~

I arrived at the restaurant, it was a 20 minute drive so kinda far away?

I headed into the restaurant and Zak already told me that he would wait at the front.

I looked around and saw Zak.

he gave me some next dirty look, the fuck?

"why you so dressed up?" he asks.

"why do you care?" I told him.

this is why he's so annoying.

"come on then" he says as I followed him.

I saw kylian sitting next to a girl with blonde hair wearing a pink dress, I assumed that's his girl? She actually pretty tho.

"hey prec!" Kylian says to me.