chapter 10

Precious amorá
I woke up, literally too tired last night I had a bit too much to drink and was up for bit long.

I turned to next to me to see Zak, guess he came back.

it was about 10:30am, I had to go to the agency of Dior that has gotten me to do a runway for their new collection which is literally tomorrow so today I'm staying there for quite a while.

(flexing a bit too much with Dior but precious built like that for Dior)

I grab my clothes that I was gonna change into and headed to the bathroom to change.

I even did my makeup in the bathroom but not too extra with the makeup.

after I finished, I headed out of the bathroom, putting my socks and shoes on.

I grabbed my bag and room key then left I got my Uber on my way trying to head down the lobby.

eventually as I was waiting in my lobby, my Uber had arrived.

I headed outside and got into my Uber.

this whole Amorá x Dior collection was gonna be too lit, specially cause it's my design with diors style.

Coming Paris again was definitely the right move.

I think I was about to stay there for like 5 hours whole end planning of the runway and trying the outfits on again.

(also Dior is kylians favourite brand too 🤭)

there was going to be a after party as well. Zak was probably gonna come and he's definitely gonna bring kylian.

~
4pm
i got a Uber back to the hotel, I was so tired. Today I had to get lots of sleep for tomorrow.

I arrived back at the hotel and headed back to my room.

I'm pretty sure Zak was here not sure.

I unlocked the door with the card key and got inside.

looking around, Zak wasn't even here.

I put my bag and jacket down on the bed and straight headed to the bathroom, I needed a shower for real.

i got undressed and left my clothes on the floor.

I turned on the shower and hopped in.
I started washing my hair, shampooing and conditioning it.

where even was Zak? Definitely with kylian since he cant even go around Paris on his own.

I still couldn't stop thinking about that night with kylian, I missed his physical touch.

fuck he drives me crazy, I need him right now badly to be honest.

I slowly touched my clit, rubbing it with my fingers. I was so horny as fuck for kylian.

(precious time 🫣)