chapter 9

Precious amorá

as kylian headed to get the door, I looked around the living room.

his house overall was super nice there was the view of the Eiffel Tower which was so nice.

I looked at pictures of kylian and his family, one of him and his brother.

this so cute.

Who even was at the door?

I left the living room and headed straight down and saw rose and kylian kissing.

what the fuck. I paused looking at them in silent, he fucking playing with me?

he eventually turned around and looked at me.

I started walking away, he did show me Zak's room so I went in there.

I was literally about to start balling my eyes.

I was gonna tell Zak, I mean he wouldn't get that pissed.

I walked into his room to see Zak on his phone lying down.

"what you want?" Zak says looking up from his phone.

"rose is back here and they already kissing" I told him.

"okay what you want me to do?" He says.

"well last night me and kylian hooked up, dont get mad because i dont think it was serious since he's going to rose now." I told him.

"maybe he just wants two girls, also why the fuck didn't you tell me you guys hooked up?" zak says.

"it's not the time for that but I got feelings for him and hes really doing that, in front of my face too." I told him.

"you so dumb, he doesn't know you got feelings for him." He says.

"are you stupid? then why the fuck did we hook up. I did it because I like him of course." I replied.

"who even started it?" He says.

"oh well he did." I replied.

"oh shit, then he likes you of course? Rose probably kissed him just now he definitely didn't enjoy it." zak says.

"I don't know." I told him.

"I can tell your bit frozen from that, I'll talk to him." he says laughing.

I rolled my eyes at him and didn't say anything.

"to be honest I think rose only wants him for his money." he says bursting out laughing.

"But she has good amount of money." I told him.

"yeah stupid but he has more amount of money" he says.

I guess them dumb little feelings for kylian was over. I dont even want to see them together, the jealousy will just hit me.

"fuck he's so annoying" I said throwing a pillow.

"what is annoying? His pretty face in front of you always or what, your too jealous precious"

I just kept silent, that hit me deep.

is he really playing with my feelings? he wouldn't do that if he really did like me.

"get your shit, we are leaving" I told him.

"hell no, I don't wanna sleep next to you in that hotel" he says.

before I could say anything, someone walked in.