Chapter 2✨✨

(Sorry I took so long I have been nervous and also really sick and got a concussion thingy last Wednesday😂😂)

|Finney's POV|

We all headed to the baseball place and I was getting changed to my baseball jersey and saw Bruce Yamada and got excited that it was another quick save or find of my friends!! I was able to throw the ball far enough for Bruce to miss it I did this because he went missing after winning the trophy and riding home alone on his bike. "Hey your arm is mint man!" I heard Bruce behind me "Thanks! Do wanna practice together so not only I can test my limits of how far I throw but also how good you swing?" Bruce paused and smiled "Sure! I'm Bruce!" "Finney!" I heard Griffin shout from behind. "You did it!!" Griffin wrapped me in a tight squeeze hug "Congrats man!" Billy said in a happy yet calm voice "Thanks guys!" I struggled to breath I felt like a squished marshmallow "Griff your squeezing the angel!!" "Why am I called the angel now??" "Because you are one and you look like one!!" Griffin replied after finally letting go. I heard Bruce go to walk off "Oh yeah! Hey Bruce you wanna ride home together with me, Griffin, and Billy?" "Sure! I see no harm in the idea!" Nice! Got two down now I need to watch for the van and I need to take iver newspapers next in a week. 

(yes I know I swapped the dates for Bruce and Billy but just go with it I just realized now and I am not rewriting 275 words okay😩😩) 

We rode home and I was in the back so I watching front and back as soon as I saw the abracadabra van I made sure it avoided us all and as soon as it left I flipped it off for fun because that bitch needed it. I made sure everyone got home safe and headed home.

(⭐!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!⭐)(abusive parent and mentions of alcohol use!!)

As I stepped into the house to see Gwen getting whipped by our father while he was screaming at her that her dreams were just dreams ANF when he saw me he told Gwen to go to her room and he started to stagger towards me "WhErE tHe FuCk HaVe *hic* YoU bEeN bOy*hic* ??" He yelled while slurring the words  with each words. "AnSwEr Me FiNnEy!!" "I w-was at b-baseball s-sir!" "SHUT UP!!" He whipped me as hard as he could till everything went dark. I woke up and saw him drinking on the couch 'GeT oUt NoW...' I sat silently sat "GET THE FUCK OUT!!!! DON'T COME BACK FOR ANOTHER 3 MONTHS NO MONEY FROM ME OR GWEN!! NONE!!!" I ran out the door and I ran to the park and I tripped on someone/something. "S-sorry!!" I whimpered "The fuck are you doing dipshit watch were your going asshole!!" I heard the anger of the raspy voice "I'm so s-s-sorry!" I whimpered "why the fuck are you crying dipshit?" "W-w-wait y-y-your pinball V-Vance!" I choked out between tears. "Yeah yeah now why the fuck are you crying?!" "Just s-s-some p-p-problems why are y-you h-h-here?" I was still crying but trying to hide it. "I like to enjoy the park at night also what kinda problems because I can hear you crying dumbass?" 

|Vance's POV|

The boy still tried to hide the fact he was crying. "I was just whipped which sucks and kicked out for a month and am not allowed money from home..." Ugh that probably really sucked "What's your name so I can quit  calling you dipshit?" The boy stuttered "F-Finney" he was still sobbing but a little quieter than before. "You can stay at my place since it's hella dangerous at night and shit." I never cared for people like this but from what I can see he looks like a poor sad child lost and afraid why did I care for him?? I brought him to my house and asked if he wanted a shower "Y-Yes p-p-please b-but I d-d-don't t-t-think you c-clothes fit and I brought nothing haha...." He sounded miserable and sad "Just take mine it's fine if they don't fit I won't mind." "T-thank Vance..." He looked so pretty I almost tuned him out but caught myself "No problem the shower is upstairs down the second hallway three doors to the left." He nodded silently but realized "W-where is y-your r-room?" Oh right. "Follow me." He followed me up to my room and I grabbed him some clothes. "Any plans this week in case I need to find older clothes for you to wear in public?" "Y-Yeah I am gonna go help someone deliver papers in a week from today." "Alright go take a shower you can wear my current clothes in the house but out in public I will give old clothes that don't fit me." "T-thank you a-again Vance." "Your welcome." "I headed to my closet with older clothes and older items I own and picked some clothes that look like that would fit him and looked for some sort of bed. No luck for a bed option but at least he has plenty of clothes. I heard the bathroom door open and headed back with clothes for Finney. " Here you go Finn. " "Thank you again..." I noticed how bad the welts and bruises were along with the other injuries that were bleeding quite a bit in the short sleeve t-shirt I gave him. "Are you okay?! Those look pretty bad Finn!" "Y-yeah it's not even the worst injuries haha I just gotta bandage up and get a ice bad don't worry to much about me Vance..."  I stood there worried that he has had worse injuries than this and these are fairly rough and bruised pretty bad. "I'll go get the bandages for the bleeding wounds and you can check the freezer for ice packs." I rushed hastily out the room so he wouldn't become more woozy than he already was but by the time I got back he was on my bed passed out open wounds and all I gently(somehow😂😂) moves him to where I could patch up the wounds and then I put on the bed. I slept on the couch since I appeared to have run out of sleeping bags and such. That fucking sucks but at lease pretty boy finn can sleep peacefully.

|Finney's POV|

I woke up in a bed confused where I was till I remembered that I passed out last night as soon as I sat upwards I felt a sharp pain go through my entire chest and through my arms. I looked and saw I was covered in bandages where I was whipped and even was lying in Vance's bed I searched the upstairs and didn't see him so I checked the living room till I heard sizzling in the kitchen and saw Vance making bacon and eggs with his hair in a ponytail so he could see a bit better. "Good morning" I heard how quietly I spoke a little bit above a whisper "Morning Finn." His voice came out more concerned yet raspy "Are you okay Vance?" He paused and then went back to cooking "Yeah but I got pretty fucking worried when you fucking fainted who doesn't put something on themselves to cover their open wounds?! You lost enough blood in the shower that 5 minutes after I come back with bandages your fucking passed out!" He mutters something under his breath but I felt really hazy and woozy "V-vance I feel really woozy right now." "Shit yoh got up to quickly and opened a wound (I don't know okay just deal with it😩😩) " oh." Was all I managed to say before I felt myself fall but presumably Vance catching me and fixing another open wound. God I may be trying to save them all but damn was this difficult as hell.

|Vance's POV|

'Shit Finn you need to be careful' I whispered so he didn't wake up but then I had to finish the breakfast and then when I came back Finney was opening his eyes. "Slow down you need to get up slowly to not open you fucking wound again dumbass!!" "Sorry I didn't mean to." "The only two reasons I am not gonna punch is 1. You look like a angel and 2. Your in pain as it is. Get dressed we are going to the Grab'n'Go so I can play pinball today." "Alright I'll be done in a minute." He was about to get up and run. "SLOW THE FUCK DOWN FINN YOUR HURT YOURSELF!!!" He flinched and stopped then proceeded to slowly walk to the bathroom with the clothes in hand and his shoes in the other. "S-sorry V-vance. Why was he suddenly stuttering??" Sorry for yelling but why are you suddenly stuttering??" He froze for a moment before replying. "It's okay it just reminded me of my household." 

6 mins later

We arrived at the Grab'n'Go and I went to the pinball machine "go buy some snacks and shit to eat." The brunette listened and instantly checked each idle for snacks he loves. I beat my score but I noticed Finney looked really uncomfortable when Matt, Matty, and Buzz walked in when he saw them he moved to another isle. I noted this and kept watch while playing pinball. I saw Matty start to advance towards Finn so I stepped in. "Found you snacks yet?" "Yup! Let's go pay!" I saw the fear in his eyes and agreed. "Alright let's pay." We paid, let the Grab'n'Go and went home. "How you feeling?" "Drained and extremely exhausted." "Get some sleep I will go get some ibuprofen for you ok?" "Ok."  the next few days passed and today was when finn was the day wanted to chuck papers at people. "Finn wake up it's six your throwing papers today."

|Finney's POV|

I felt Vance softly tap my shoulder "wake up today's paperboy it is six get up and then when you come back I will let you sleep." I got dressed and tossed papers I saw the van once more and passed again when it was out of sight I flipped of to usher newspaper throwing and went to Vance's house. "I'm back!" and I saved another boy!! No. I saved another friend from the Grabber's clutches to more Vance and robin Vance just can't get arrested and robin just can't go get snacks seem pretty easy probably isn't but at least I know how it happens and how to stop it from happening. Hey Vance wanna hangout with friends today or do something else?" "Maybe say hi to your friends so they know your ok." I agreed and we headed over to Griffin's house and said hi and all that fun stuff we played games for at least three hours. "Hey Finney?" "Yeah Griffin?" "Why were you gone for so long??" I felt the blood leave my face I felt queasy 'Vance I feel sick...' "Shit! Come on!" Vance carried  while Billy, Griffin, and Bruce all freaked out "The bandage needs changed again you have a open scar from the biking and paperboy day!!" "It hurts a lot..." "Shit!" He covered my ears to yell "GRIFFIN I NEED BANDAGES!!" "ON IT!!" Billy rushed in instead with the bandages "holy shit! Finney what happened?!?!" "Questions later bandages now!" Vance had growl in his tone. His focus was the open scar/wound around my abdomen making sure it was fully bandaged and secured. "You okay Finn?" Vance asked quietly and calmly. "Yeah I think so..." "Alrighty at least you told me hah that could have been terrible if you didn't tell me" ass soon as we left the bathroom I was bombarded with questions of what happened, what's wrong, am I okay, or anything about my health. Vance just hugged me and wouldn't let go no matter what and that was comforting to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that took so long this was 20011 words lol and I have been sick I can also barely eat along with getting a concussion and I has been a struggle but at least I built enough confidence to do this love you all stay awesome and always stay positive!!💜💜