Chapter 2

"Kion should have been here right now." Fuli paced back and forth. "Maybe he's just taking a nap like Nirmala told him to do." "Besthe You know Kion- He's rebellious." Fuli stopped her pacing. "Hoot hoot, Lion guard Lion guard!" Ullu landed on Besthes' back. "Ullu what's up?" Besthe wiggled his ears. "I found Kio-" Ullu was stopped by Ranis voice in the distance. "ULLU, where's my baby brother? Is he in trouble? I swear i'm going to ki-" "he's fine, he's fine just taking a nap somewhere." Ullu assured her. "ALONE?" Rani seemed worried. "No hes not alone he's with uh- Kion." The owl said. "Kion? Why? That good for nothing-" "Woah woah settle down Rani they're just napping." Besthe said calmly. "Yeah but what if we get attacked?" Rani paced back and forth. "Hey maybe they're coming right now?" Bunga exclaimed. {Meanwhile somewhere elswhere....}   Kion groaned,he felt something warm and fuzzy rubbing against his body. "Must've oversleeped-" he groaned, opening his eyes. "HUH?! Baliyo! Y- You're pressed up against me!" Kion lightly shook Baliyo. "Kion!? Sorry I- Im sorry I- sort of- tend to cuddle you know-" Baliyo got off of Kion. "It's ok- gotta admit he was super comfy- ah- Focus Kion!. Shouldn't we be back? The others might be worried-" Kion stood up. "Right- And uh- Kion Never mind- heh-" Baliyo turned around, walking towards the exit. "Baliyo? What were you going to say? Are you- Ok?" Kion followed behind. "Nothing important- just some stupid idea-" Baliyo kept on walking exiting out of the waterfall. "Baliyo!" Kion jumped through the waterfall as well. "Baliyo wait! What's the matter?" Kion stepped in front of Baliyo. "Tell me- I'm here I wont judge." Kion inched closer to the other. "I- well-" Baliyo drooped his ears. "Baliyo- If you're uncomfortable i'll stop confronting you-" Kion stepped back. "N- No- I well- just wanted to ask- if you'll- uh hang out with me tomorrow- If we are both free tomorrow of course." The lion let out a nervous chuckle. "Is that why you're afraid? Of my rejection?" Kion chuckled. "Well its not like you see another lion the same age as you, you know?" The brown cub walked past Kion. "I just want to hang out- have fun with someone- a friend you know? What am I doing? I sound so dumb right now!." Baliyo walked on. "Well you could have asked me sooner-" Kion catched up to the other walking beside him. "I- well, haven't met any other lions, well lions like you. Brave- Kind- Funny- Hot- WELL NOT THAT YOU'RE HOT- I MEAN LIKE UH HOT IN REPUTATION- Baliyo! You blew it!" The brown cub walked faster. "Did he just call me hot? No- that's just my imagination- wait why would I imagine that? AGH Kion focu- WOAH!" Kion was so lost in his thoughts that he tripped on a branch crashing into Baliyo in the process. "OOF, AGH- OW-" The lions hollered rolling down a hill, before landing on a patch of grass. "Baliyo are you- you- woah-" "Hahah! That was a blas- Kion?" Baliyo looked up staring at Kion as he was pinning him to the ground, both the lions eyes were locked in place- in a trance-. "Guys I found them!" Fuli exclaimed. "Really wher- woah-" The others said in unison. "Are they like- in love or something-" Bunga asked. Suddenly Rani appeared behind them. "Whats the fuss abou- Baliyo?'