Chapter 3

"Rani? It- Its not what it looks like! We fell down the hill and ev- evry- thing. Honest!" Baliyo look at her in fear. "Get your paws off my brother!" Rani pounced at Kion. "Rani stop! He didn't hurt me or anything!" Baliyo yelled. "He- He didnt? But he was on you- I-" Rani looked at Baliyo then at Kion in disbelief " Can you get off me?" Kion grunted. "Right sorry- But if you're not hurting my brother then what WHERE you doing?" She raised a brow. "Uh well- We stumbled on the hill and landed like that- Mhm- Yep-" Kion stuttered. "Hmph- Well then- Baliyo it's almost time for our night shift, meet you at the tree." Rani turned around walking back to where she came from. "Oh- Well then bye Kion..." Baliyo seemed a little sad. "Bye-" Kion stood there thinking. "Dude you should've made a move!" Bunga nudged Kion's arm. "Bunga! Stop making assumptions." Fuli said. "What its so obvious-" Bunga rolled his eyes. "What do you mean make a move- as in-?" Kion was cut off by Anga. "Ugh look Bunga thinks you and Baliyo should hit it off or in other words date." She rolled her eyes. "DATE? Uhm- well- its not like that- it was an accident." Kion shook his head. "The actions say otherwise my friend you and him were staring at each other for quite a while- looks like you where going to kis-" "BUNGA" They all said. "Alright Alright, fine maybe they don't feel like that maybe they do." Bunga rolled his eyes. "Bunga- again I- it was an accident- Ugh I need some time to think-" Kion ran off. "Kion wait!" Fuli yelled. "Uh Fuli- I think we should give Kion some space- he seems confused. You know he doesn't feel well." Besthe calmly said to her. "But- ugh fine." Fuli groaned. "Don't we have to sleep?" Anga yawned. "Im out see you in the morning." Anga flew off. "Sleep does sound good-" Besthe yawned. "Well then I guess we all are sleepy- See you in the morning Besthe." Fuli yawned before laying herself down on the grass. "Where oh where is Kion....." The cheetah looked up to the stars. {Meanwhile} "What should I do about this- should I?" Kion looked at the clouds before stepping forward. "Grandfather Mufasa?" He called out, a bright flash appeared in the clouds. "Yes Kion, I'm here." The great king looked upon his grandson. "Grandfather I've been experiencing things I haven't before- My friends- I think- I think somethings wrong with me..." Kion looked down to the ground. "Kion... Nothings wrong with you... You're simply doubting yourself, whatever feelings you have, embrace it-" Mufasa looked at Kion with great pride. "Thank you grandfather..." Kion smiled at him, Mufasa smiled back before disappearing into the clouds again. "Embrace your feelings? What does he mean by that? I need- I need to talk to someone but who, everyones asleep except... Rani!" Kion smiled, running towards the forest.