Chapter 11: Not Sure How to Feel

"I can't believe I actually like him." Y/N slumped against the wall of her dorm as she pouted.

"Oh come on it's not that bad." Yunjin said with her head hanging off the side of her bed.

"It is bad! I can't like my sworn enemy." Y/N crossed her arms.

Yunjin moved upright. "Wait tell me how you figured out how you liked him again?"

Y/N sighed. "I had a dream we were stuck in a zombie apocalypse together and we almost kissed at the end."

"So how does that confirm that you like him?"

"Because I wanted to kiss him!" Y/N groaned as she grabbed her pillow and smashed it into her face. "This sucks." She mumbled

Yunjin laughed. "Who else was in this dream?"

"Just Sunghoon, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Missy."

Yunjin raised a brow. "Missy? You mean that annoying girl from your linear algebra class?"

"Yeah that one." Y/N nodded.

"Why don't you tell Taehyun how you feel?" Yunjin suggested causing Y/N to scoff. "Yeah and I might as well sell my dignity while I'm at it."

Yunjin shrugged. "Just a suggestion."

"Yeah a shit one!" Y/N groaned. "He can never know I like him."

Yunjin sat up and looked at her friend. "You know Taehyun isn't as awful as you make him seem. Give him a chance."

Y/N shook her head. "No no I can't do that. I've got to get rid of these feelings."

Yunjin sighed and shook her head. "And how do you plan on doing that?"

Y/N smacked her lips. "No idea."

Yunjin laid back down and pulled out her phone. "Well when you figure it out, let me know."

"Hey you're supposed to be helping me." Y/N pouted.

"Well right now I'm off duty." Yunjin said looking at her phone screen.

"Some friend you are." Y/N mumbled before getting off her bed. She grabbed her phone and keys before shoving them into her pocket.

She left the get some fresh air but those plans were interrupted as Sunghoon came up to her.

"Hey Y/N." He said making the girl give him a nod.

"Woah no verbal greeting?" Sunghoon said as he shook his head.

"Nope not today." She sighed.

"Are you sick or something? What's wrong with you?" Sunghoon asked looking at the girl with a worried expression.

"I am perfectly fine, just dealing with some stuff." Y/N sighed.

"Ohhhh, it's not related to what happened at the party right?" Sunghoon asked putting his hands behind his back.

Y/N shook her head. "Nope."

"Oh good. That party was awesome! I never knew how much of a badass I am." He smirked as he punched the air.

Y/N rolled her eyes. "Sunghoon you barely did any fighting."

"Nuh uh! I was brave and I helped! Even if I wanted to piss myself the whole time."

Y/N laughed. "You know you can always quit the team if it's too much to handle."

Sunghoon shook his head. "No way! This opportunity will finally make me a man!"

Y/N blinked. "Lovely, anyway are you going to follow me around all day or do you have other plans?"

Sunghoon shrugged. "I don't know. I just saw you and figured I'd say hi." Y/N looked at him. "But you seem like you're not in the mood for hellos." Sunghoon laughed nervously.