Chapter 1: Bee and Boo

TW: Mentions of Guns, violence, and swearing

Tommy Innit, otherwise known as Thomas Careful Danger Kraken Innit, saw a lot of shit that go bump in the night. He saw rats and roaches crawling around, he saw drunk guys walking around in groups, laughing and muttering under their breath, hell he even saw vigilantes sometimes and he would wave to them occasionally. Walking around in the city of L'Manberg was extremely dangerous at night because you see, Big Man Tommy innit lived in a world of heroes, villains, and vigilantes.

     There were people like the number one hero Dream, which Tommy doesn't see why he's number 1 he's a piece of shit who doesn't care for anyone but himself and his 'boyfriend' GeorgeNotFound (a dumb name I know, who in their right mind would use their real name as their hero name?). And, other people like the number one villain Zephyrus, who causes chaos and other shit like that (which is pretty badass if you ask Tommy). There were also people like Bee and Boo, Vigilantes that help people but are illegal because they don't have a 'hero license', which Tommy thinks is a bunch of bullshit because vigilantes help the poor cities while heroes only protest the rich.

     People like Tommy, civilians, are always near some kind of danger, which is how Tommy finds himself in the current situation; a robbery. You see, Big Man Tommyinnit works at a small cafe owned by his friend Puffy, she's incredibly nice and has a son named Foolish, who usually works the morning shift. To get his job two years ago, he had to lie about his age with a little help from his good friend Tubbo. He and Tubbo live in a small apartment with their other friend Ranboo. They each have their own jobs to help with the rent and other things like groceries.

     Going back to his situation, he currently has a gun to his forehead by some bitch who is probably a dick for putting a gun to a minor's forehead.

     "Hey Big Man, mind pointing that very unsafe gun somewhere else?" He asks the guy nervously, pointing to the gun.

     "Give me all the money that's in the register!" The guy snarled, pushing the gun deeper into his forehead. Tommy winced as he felt the cold metal of the gun being pushed deeper. From the corner of his eye, he can see some civilians that are slowly walking out of the cafe.

     "Hands Off, Bitch!" Someone yelled from behind Tommy and the robber. He and the robber both look to where the sound came from to see both Bee and Boo, the two vigilantes that looked over the south side of the city. They both look at Tommy, concern on their faces, silently asking if he was ok, to which he nodded his head.

     They looked back over to the guy, looking pissed and ready to fight whoever was in their way, and in this case, that was the robber, who looked slightly nervous, but that face turned into a smirk as narrowed his eyes on them.

     "I won't ask again, put down the gun, or else" Bee snarled at the guy, both of them getting in a fighting stance, and ready to attack. And well, the guy laughs, he fucking laughs. The nerves this guy has to laugh at two powerful people who can kick his ass.

     "What's so funny, asshole?" Bee hisses at him, clearly annoyed. The guy looks at Bee and Boo. "You either let me go, or I'll have to shoot your pretty little friend here," he says, laughing a little at the end, cupping Tommy's face. Tommy stares wide-eyed at the Guy. Then, Bee launches at the guy while Boo teleports Tommy away from the scene. Turns out, teleporting really messes up your stomach because as soon as they are away, Tommy feels a wave of dizziness hit him. He can feel the room spin as he sways a little, Boo spots this and goes to hold his arm.

     "You ok Tommy?" Boo asks, moving his hand to look for injuries with concern written on his face. Tommy pushes Boo's hands away "I'm fine, Bitch!" He shouts. Tommy thinks for a second, "Wait, how did you know my name was Tommy?" He says, looking at Boo whose eyes are wide. "U-uh, it's on your name tag?" He states as Tommy looks down. "Oh, I guess it does say that," Tommy says, feeling a little embarrassed. How did he not remember he had a name tag?

      "Are you ok though? That guy didn't do anything to you, right?" Boo says, furrowing his brows. "I told you I'm fine, bitch" Tommy says, looking down. Boo looks unconvinced, but nods anyway. "Ok then, how about I walk you to your house? I don't want you to get into any other kinds of trouble" Boo asks. Tommy genuinely wants to agree, because he's lonely every time he walks home, but doesn't want to be greedy, they already did enough for him and he doesn't know what he can do to repay them.

     "No thanks, I'm good. I don't want to bother you or anything. Besides, you still have vigilante work, right?" Tommy asks as he watches Boo shake his head. "Nope! Bee has that taken care of. Besides you're not bothering me if I walk you home" Boo states, and Tommy can hear the smile in his voice. Tommy smiles a bit but shakes it off, he is absolutely not gonna be smiling because of some tall bastard.

     "Alright if you say so," Tommy says, shrugging as he walks towards his house with Boo following him like a lost duckling, and Tommy is struggling to keep in a laugh. As they walk, Tommy rants about his roommates Tubbo and Ranboo, who Boo seemed the most interested in, which is strange, his job at the cafe, and even his dream pet, a moth named Clementine. Tommy suddenly stops at his apartment with Boo bumping into him making him stumble and fall. "Sorry!" Boo says, helping Tommy up and quickly making sure he didn't get hurt. "It's fine, well this is my stop. See you whenever, bitch" Tommy says, waving as he walks into the building. Before he goes he can see Boo try to say something, but he's too out of ear length to hear him.

     His apartment may not be the best, but it's all they could afford. It's a small one-room apartment with a small living area, kitchen, and tiny bathroom. He and his roommates take turns on who sleeps where. Most of the time he and Tubbo take the bed while Ranboo takes the couch because he's a tall bitch and he can't fit on the bed. His apartment is owned by his 'friend' Purpled who is a year older than he is. Purpled is a shit name if you think about it though. Tommy thinks they are friends, they talk here and there but he doesn't talk to him often. Tommy never sees Purpled around, not even in his room. He wonders if his job is some kind of 24-hour thing or whatever, but he doesn't really care (he does).

     Tommy walks to his apartment and unlocks the door with the keys he has. When he walks in he sees Tubbo and Ranboo, both sitting on the sofa, waiting for him, he thinks. They both smile when they see him walk in, "Tommy! How are you boss man? How was work?" Tubbo yells when he sits on the sofa right next to Ranboo.

     "Work was great, Big man! I gained a bunch of wives!" Tommy said, leaning back on the sofa and closing his eyes. not noticing the unsure look his friends gave him. "Did anything else interesting happen?" Ranboo asks nervously, and Tommy eyes him suspiciously. "No? What do you think happened?" He asks him. Ranboo opens his mouth but closes it when Tubbo interrupts him. "Nothing! We just want to make sure you're safe" Tubbo says calmly, to which Ranboo nodded. While Tommy wants to believe him, he also feels that they are both lying to his face. But, his friends don't usually lie to him, they all promised to tell each other everything. So, he lets it slide and changes the subject.

     "Ok? Anyway, have you heard of the new vigilantes Bee and Boo?" Tommy says while he watches Tubbo and Ranboo stiffen for only a minute, he blinks and they are back to normal. "Y-Yeah, we've heard of them, aren't they the two vigilantes that watch over the south side? Why do you ask?" Ranboo asks while tilting his head like a cat ( to be honest he kinda acts like one too ). "Well I just saw them on the news and I was like 'Wow, these guys are kinda badass," Tommy says, as it was not completely true it was also not a lie, but he still felt guilty about lying. Tubbo and Ranboo look like they're about to laugh though, and Tommy gives them a confused look, not knowing what was so funny.

     "What's so funny!?" Tommy shouts while crossing his arms. They both quickly change their facial expressions back to normal as they both quickly say, "Nothing!". Tommy narrows his eyes at them. He knows they are lying, but confronting them now would not be any good. "Ok.." Tommy says, still a little skeptical, but lets it slide anyway. "I'll just head up to bed now, good night!" Tommy says as he rushes to the room. He's not really tired but just needs an excuse to leave whatever awkward atmosphere was in the room. As Tommy lays down he thinks about what happened as he slowly falls asleep. Whatever it is, if it was really important, they would tell him right away. There's no way they would keep a major secret from him, right?

Oh, how he was so wrong.

(Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. It's a little short, but oh well :D)

(words: 1690)