5

Maliah west

I wore a red satin dress that hugged my curves perfectly... maybe too well.

My hair now straighten that's dropped to my shoulders. It's silk press season. It's not to hot, not to cold. Perfect. My makeup done which it was only mascara and a little bit of gloss because I really don't go all extra. Even if I wanted to I couldn't, I can't do makeup.

A knock came from my door making me grab my things but as I was approaching the door the pounding became rapid.

I quickly opened the door revealing Rex in distress. He quickly bardged in and gently closed the door.

He quickly covered my mouth as running footsteps and talking in a different language filled my penthouse floor.

We waited in silence as the talking became faded and once it was finally quiet he uncovered my mouth.

"What the fuck Rex!" I yelled out and he quickly covered my mouth. "Be quiet." He hissed out making me look down at the red crimson blood coming from his white button up making me gasp.

"Rex, your bleeding. We need to get you to a hospital!" I muffled out and he shook his head and uncovered my mouth.

"I know you have alcohol and cotton balls." He rasped out as he ripped his white shirt revealing his tattooed defined chest.

I stood in shock as he held onto his shoulder. "Do you?" He asked making me snap out the shock and look up at him.

"I- yeah." I spluttered out and quickly went to grab the whiskey and my cotton balls. I returned to the kitchen and placed the things down.

"I'm not even going to ask what the fuck happened because you- you just ruined a date for me." I spat as he sat down.

"You shouldn't be going on dates anyways." He groaned out as he spreaded his legs open. His hair in a messy slick back, the sweat that dripped from his face, mostly his tattooed body... who knew.

"Principessa, you can stare as long as you want after your done cleaning this gun shot wound okay?" He deeply said making me shake my head and quickly pour the whiskey onto the cotton ball and stand between his legs.

"I'm mad at you, goddamn ruining my date. He was actually a good man." I spat as I held the cotton ball. He tossed his white shirt exposing the wound making me close my eyes and press the cotton ball on his wound making him grip onto my waist tightly sending butterflies to my stomach.

Not a word or a hiss came out of his mouth. He just kept his eyes calmly closed and his face in a cold posture as I keep on dabbed the cotton ball on his wound.

I backed away to retrieve my stitching kit and first aid kit.

I came back and placed the items down and quickly went for the needle and thread. I quickly neatly stitched him up and bandaged him up.

I ran my hands though my hair and cleaned up and wiped the blood off my counters. I stopped cleaning and turned to him.

"What was all this about?" I asked and he quickly turned to me with his eyes lowered making me gulp.

"Well I got sh-"

"Yeah I know but why?" I asked as my phone started ringing. I quickly said shit under my breath and realized it was Damien.