PART - 13

Taehyung's pov

Yn : Y.. Yes     M.. Mr kim.

What? Did she just lie to me? I saw everything through the cctv footage, yeah but she don't know about that right?

Tae : It taste good than the past coffee. I wish I can drink this everyday.

Yn : T.. Thankyou M.. Mr Kim.

Tae : Thankyou? For what?

Yn : For the complement.

Tae : Oh I'm sorry. Am just appreciating the person who made this coffee.

Yn : O.. Oh     I.. It's okay

I only know how hard I'm controlling my laugh.

Y/n's pov

I should say to him that I'm the one who prepared it and now look he is thanking me without him knowing.

Aarh I'm sadddd.

I went back to my desk and started doing the file which he asked me to do.

I was doing the work when a knock interrupted Taehyung's cabin. My whole concentration was their to see who is that person. The person is non other than Ji-hyun.

I don't know why I don't like her. Means she haven't done anything to me till now but why I'm hating her?

Wait why is she not moving her eyes from my taehyung. Eomma it just come out from my mind. He is not my taehyung. But I'm feeling angry now. Why is she looking at him like that?

Who will not look, Mr Kim is soooo handsome. Aww his boxy smile. I'm falli... Oh god what Am I thinking. What happened to me.

My thinking was cut off by taehyung.

Tae : Yn come here.

I started walking towards him panickly. Did he find out me dreaming while working. Aarh what you just done yn.

Tae : Did you completed your work yn?

Yn : Aniyo. I w

Tae : It's okay Ji-hyun will do it. Give it to her.

Yn : Okay Mr Kim.

What just happened now. Anyway I'm happy. Cause I don't need to work for that file now. Huhuuu.

I gave it to ji-hyun. Why is she glaring at me? Is it because of the work. She buy it and went outside the cabin.

Tae : Eomma called me, as today has no important meetings she said to go home early.

Yn : Oh okay.

Tae : Now come, let's go home and eat lunch their.

Yn : Okay Mr Kim.

Taehyung's pov.

I don't know why eomma called us to go home early. Are we going back to home?

I take yn and walk towards the lift. I don't know why I'm Again holding her hands. Employees are looking at us, cause I'm holding her hands. But they all don't know that she is my sister.

Before I can open the door for her, she already sit iniside the back seat. I chuckled at her.

Soon we header to her house. Yoongi hyung, hobi hyung, my hyungs everyone are present there. Didn't they went to work today?

Y/n's pov

Mrs Min : Oh you reached. Did you have your lunch??

Tae : Aniyo

Mrs Min : Then come we are also going to eat.

Why everyone are here. I went and take a seat beside yoongi oppa. He patted my head. Tae joined just beside me.

Mr Kim : So we want to tell a serious matter to yn and taehyung.

Did they know about my past. Did theg find out that I worked in his company before also?

Taehyung in mind : Did appa got to know that what I did to yn before?

Tae : What happened appa?

Mrs Kim : We all decided to make you marry Yn.

I was shocked after hearing that.

Tae : WHAT???

Halmeoni : This my last wish, to make you two marry. I don't know when is my time. Before dieing I want to see my yn's marriage.

Mrs Min : please understand us babies. After all we are like a family right then why can't you two marry each other.

Mrs Kim : it's okay you two can slowly get together.

I can't believe whatever is happening around. I was holding yoongi oppa's hands as I'm not feeling comfortable.

I don't have a problem to marry taehyung, if he is okay. I don't even have a ideal type. So if taehyung will love me in future, I'm ready to marry him.

Taehyung's pov.

It was all sudden. I don't even imagined to marry yn. Cause I was trying to see her like a sister and now...

One thing that I understand was yn was not like others. She is really a special girl. If I got her as my wife, I will be lucky right?

Tae : I'm okay with this marriage.

Mrs Kim : Really? Oh my baby eomma loves you so Much.

Now all concentration was on yn who is playing with yoongi hyung's fingers.

Yn : I... I'm also okay with this marriage.

I'm not  getting enough viewers.
40+votes and 30+comments for next part.
Do you all like it?
Love you all💜💜😘😘😘