→Always Out🃏←

Tw:Alcoholism, Shouting, Abuse, Mention of neglect.

If you are uncomfortable with any of these topics, Please don't Read this chapter! Or do, I don't control you-
---------------------------------

Quackity sat alone in The house for the twelfth time this week, and it was only Thursday. He wondered what Schlatt was doing out this time. Probably getting Drunk again, or doing something else.. Alex was getting Tired of this. This wasn't the Schlatt he Fell in love with, it wasn't the Schlatt he married. The Schlatt he Married was Kind and Caring, and Always wanted to Make sure Quackity was Feeling all right. Now he's Just a Drunk who never spends any time with his Family. Alex perked up and Turned around as he heard soft Quiet Steps Behind him. It was Tubbo, his and Schlatt's son. He smiled and Got off the Couch, picking Tubbo up.
(Tubbo's about 5 years old here) "Mama..?" Tubbo looked at Quackity, rubbing his eyes. "Yes kiddo?" Alex asked, sitting back down on the couch with Tubbo in hand. "Why's papa Never home?" Tubbo tilted his head, Looking at Quackity with a Hurt sort of Look. Alex looked back at Tubbo with Sympathy, Frowning slightly. "Papa's Just Busy with.. other stuff.." Alex Watched as Tubbo frowned, Feeling a little bit guilty. "Papa never takes me to the Park anymore.." Tubbo started tearing up, hiding his face in Quackity's shoulder. Quackity's frown deepened. "Don't worry kiddo, I'll Take you to the park tomorrow okay?" Alex offered, Trying to cheer Tubbo up. Tubbo nodded and lifted his head up. "Can I go see Tommy?" Alex smiled. "Of course you can Tubs, Come on" He stood Up, slid his shoes on and walked to Philza's house. They walked Up the Path to the house, a Smile on both their Faces. Alex walked up and Knocked on the door, Holding Tubbo's hand. Philza opened the door and Smiled. "hello Quackity and Tubbo!" Philza smiled and Let Them inside the house. "hi Phil" Quackity Smiled gently and took Tubbo to the Living Room. "TOMMY!!" Tubbo exclaimed and Ran into the Living room. "TUBSO!!!" Tommy yelled back, The two boys Running up to each other and Catching themselves in an Embrace filled with Giggles. Alex watched the Young boys, and he Couldn't help the smile that stayed Stuck To his Face. He turned around to see Philza standing behind him. "Oh- hey Phil!" Alex smiled again. "Hey Quackity, I think you should head Home, Get some sleep, I'll keep Tubbo here overnight" Philza Offered and Quackity sighed. "Are you sure? We wouldnt wanna be a bother-" "yes I'm sure," Philza Cut him off, "go home and Take a Nap, Alex. You need it." Alex just nodded. "Tubbo!" He called out into the living room. "Yeah mama?" Tubbo called back. "you're Staying the night Here at Tommy's House okay?" Tubbo grinned. "okay, bye mama!" "Bye kiddo!" And with that, Quackity walked out the door. On the way Home, Alex Got to thinking. Thinking about How Hes sick of Schlatt going out and getting drunk. Sick of Schlatt Going out and coming home with Lipstick staining his Neck. Sick of Schlatt coming home just to Yell at Alex and Their Son for things that aren't their fault. He was Sick and tired, of Schlatt. He Loves him, He does, but as Much as He loves him, He can't deal with this. He's tired of Schlatt not hanging out with their son anymore. The Neglectful Attitude he has towards his own Kid, it was sickening to Alex. It was around 9:30pm when Alex got home. As he walked up to their house, he Noticed an empty beer bottle on the Sidewalk and Scoffed. Schlatt's drunk. Again. Alex picked up the bottle and walked in the house. He saw Schlatt laying on the Couch, probably asleep, and tried to be as quiet as possible, really not wanting to deal with his husband. He put the bottle under the sink and rinsed it out Before Chucking it into the trash absent mindedly. It was only when he heard the Bottle shatter that he had Realized what happened. Alex watched Schlatt intently as he stood up from the couch and Looked Right at Quackity. Alex Stood on the opposite side of the Kitchen Island as Schlatt walked Drunkenly Towards him. Schlatt reached the island and Glared at Quackity, who stared at the man He loved with fear in his heart. "Where were you. hic" Schlatt slurred out, his Glaring gaze never leaving the eyes of the man he's Head over heels for, deep down somewhere, he felt it. Love and admiration, Clouded and Blocked off by Drunk anger. "I said, WHERE WERE YOU!?" Schlatt had grabbed a Beer bottle and raised it up, Causing Alex to Flinch. "I-I was at Phil's house! Tubbo wanted to see Tommy-! please Schlatt, Don't hurt me!" Quackity Explained as calmly as possible, Tears already welling in his eyes. "YOU THINK ID BELIEVE THAT!? WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SON?" Schlatt screamed at Alex as he brought the bottle down, Shattering it on Alex's arm. Quackity Yelped in pain, backing up a little just for Schlatt to grab him by the collar and drag him away from the island. "He's at Phil's house! Please stop!". Quackity Sobbed out, Desperately trying to get out of the situation. "SO YOU DROPPED HIM ON PHIL SO YOU COULD GO WHORING AROUND HUH?!" Schlatt Grabbed Quackity's neck and slammed him against the wall, causing him to cough and Scream. "I WASNT WHORING AROUND! YOURE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT! DONT THINK I DONT NOTICE THE LIPSTICK THAT STAINS YOUR SKIN WHEN YOU COME HOME FROM THE CLUB!" Alex shouted, just to get thrown across the room into another wall. Quackity coughed up blood and Looked Up at Schlatt with a Terrified look. Schlatt grabbed Alex by the hair, Causing him to scream out in pain. "YOU WHORE! YOU WERE PROBABLY OUT FUCKING THAT PRICK WILBUR!" Schlatt slammed Quackity against the wall and Started to Choke him, Lifting up up the wall. Alex coughed and Clawed at Schlatt's hand, Kicking his legs as well. Schlatt Raised His Free hand, Punching Quackity square in the nose. Alex kept Gasping for air, his Clawing getting weaker as the edges of his vision started going black. He started Smacking Schlatt's arm. Schlatt ignored him and kept punching Quackity, watching as blood dripped from his Fist and Quackity's face onto their Hardwood floor. Just as Alex's Vision was about to go Completely black, Schlatt Dropped him and he Gasped for air. He kept Gasping, and gasping until he could Relatively breathe Properly. "The Next time, I won't be so forgiving, Slut." Schlatt spoke as He walked away. Alex scrambled to get up the stairs. Once he got to the bedroom, he curled up in a Ball and Cried. Soon enough, He was Passed out, on the hardwood floor of His and His husbands bedroom.