INTERVIEW

"hello autumn how are you today"(interviewer)
"i'm fine thank you and yourself (autumn)
"amazing since we finally get to meet you"(interviewer)
"haha yeah it's been delayed by a lot"(autumn)
"yeah and that's because you've had a beautiful bundle of joy" (interviewer)
"yeah haha i had a lovely little girl she's so cute"(autumn)
"amazing are we allowed to know her name"(interviewer)
"when we release what she looks like we will release her name, me and Matthew agreed to keep her secret for now as she doesn't need exposure to the internet"(autumn)
"but we really want to know what she looks like"(interviewer)
"well you'll have to respect us and wait"(autumn)
"i don't think it's a good idea to keep her away for so long"(interviewer)
"well i do so i think that should be the only thing that matters which is my opinion"(autumn)
"okay okay now let's talk about your upcoming film"(interviewer)
"yes let's talk about that"(autumn)
"are you excited" (interviewer)
"very me and Matthew have a red carpet premiere coming up soon which will be very exciting for the both of us it's been a while" (autumn)
"lovely and i bet you'll look amazing as always i love your dresses"(interviewer)
"yes thank you thank you i loved the pink dress i wore last year"(autumn)
"what colour are you thinking for this year"
"telling you wouldn't be a surprise"
"so when is the premiere"
"next week i'm very excited my mum will babysit so we can go since it's vital"
"well i can't wait to see what you look like"
Autumn giggles a lot like she's hiding something massive.
"your very giggly today i like it"says the interviewer
"things are great at the moment for me and Matthew and i'm happy that's all i'm happy to be here"
"will you and Matthew be attending the met gala in a couple of days"
"yes we will be there being flashy as ever"(autumn)
"brilliant it will be so fun" (interviewer)
"yeah it will be" (autumn)
"that's it for now have a lovely afternoon and we will see you and Matthew at the met gala"
"yes haha goodbye see you again soon"
"bye now autumn"
Autumn walks out and back to her car. Before she reached to her car a paparazzi asked her
"how's baby olive"
Autumn stood there staring at the man who just asked her that question.
"how did you know that name"
"your husband matthew"
Autumn stared at the guy and ran to her car when she got in she drove off fast to get home and have words with matthew.