chapter 3-the talk

Autumn reached the front door and she burst through the door screaming. "MATTHEW RAETON WHAT THE FUCK" she runs in and looks at him who is cuddling olive on the sofa.He stops and looks up at her.
"what's the matter autumn why you shouting i just got her settled"
"WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU WE MADE AN AGREEMENT ABOUT OLIVE AND YOU HAVE GONE AGAINST ME"
"calm down autumn i don't understand"
"DO NOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN MATT"
"tell me what happened"
Autumn breathes in and out so she doesn't keep shouting and she sits down next to him.
"when i was leaving the paparazzi said how's baby olive and i said how did you know that and he said you"
"what" Matts face turns red with fury and he clenches up.
"Matthew put olive down now your going to hurt her"
His hands start clenching and he lets olive fall if his arm. Luckily autumn grabs her before she gets hurt or falls to the floor.
"MATTHEW WATCH WHAT YOUR DOING OMG I THINK YOU NEED TO LEAVE"
Matthew eyes start to water.
"i'm sorry autumn pls"
"no you nearly dropped our child that's not okay i think you need to go and sort yourself out"
he gets up and hugs autumn and olive
"i'm sorry my girls i didn't mean to go crazy like that and also autumn i never told anyone other then my family so i know exactly who did it"
He wanders of to bed and autumn sits down with olive. She rocks her of to sleep and when she's done she carries her up to bed.
"goodnight my princess mummy loves you so much"
autumn walks to her bedroom where Matt is reading a book.
"hello matt how you feeling"
"awful"
Autumn gets into her pjs and sits in bed next to him.
"you need to be more careful Matt when it comes to olive it's serious"
he snuggled into autumn
"i know i'm sorry"
"i'm tired goodnight i love you" autumn says
"goodnight babe"
they turn of the light and go to sleep.The night goes pretty quiet everyone asleep and everything calm until there was a noise of shuttering around 5am in the morning. Autumn stays asleep but Matt wakes up and runs downstairs to see someone outside taking pictures of the inside of the house. Matty unlocks the door and goes outside to confront the person.
"who the hell are you"
the guy runs of but he tripped over and Matt got a good view of who it was.
"Darren?"