002: Captive

Third Person POV:

The van then drove up to a futuristic-looking building, with a sign saying Obscure Transformation Research Lab. Nagito was still in the back of the van, lying down with handcuffs on his wrists and the tranquilizer dart in his neck.  Nagito's eyes then started to open, waking him up from unconsciousness. "Huh..? where am I....why am I wearing handcuffs...? What's going on....?" he said quietly while sitting on the ground and looking around the van. Just then, the van went to a complete stop. Nagito was startled by it and he started to become afraid and scared. He didn't know who was driving the van or where he was. He obviously doesn't want to be where he is. 

the two people who were driving the van got out and went to the trunk of the van, opening it, then they come in contact with a scared Komaeda. "H..huh? who are you guys...? where am I..?" The two people didn't say anything, all they did was they grabbed Komaeda's arms and started to drag him out of the van. "HEY-! PLEASE LET ME GO! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?! PLEASE...PLEASE STOP...." Komaeda started to scream. Tears were in his eyes... he wanted someone to help him. 

Komaeda was then taken inside the facility, known as the Obscure Transformation Research Lab, or for short, OTR. Many scientists were walking around in this facility, which made Komaeda scared. the two people then dragged Komaeda into a room called the "Changing room" which was a simple white-colored room with a chair in the middle and a desk in the corner. Then a new scientist walked into the room, carrying a case. The case contained white clothes, a silver-colored tracker, and a stamp, with the number "055" engraved on it.  The two people then sat Komaeda down in the chair. Komaeda had no idea what was going on. In the room, around 5 people were wearing white lab coats, black gloves, and black-lensed glasses surrounding Komaeda. One of the scientists then came up to Komaeda, unlocking the handcuffs around his wrists. 

"Huh..? Why am I here...? what even is this place?" he said, afraid. "Shhh...you are safe here.." one of the scientists said. The scientist who was holding the case then brought Komaeda a long oversize white shirt, with a pair of white shorts and some white socks. Nagito looked at the clothing. "Why do I have to wear this?" he asks. No response. He then got up from the chair and started to undress himself, putting on the white clothing. Just then, the same scientist then clicked a silver band on his ankle, that had a green light on it. "Huh? What's this for..?" Komaeda asks. No response again. Then finally, the scientist pulled down the left sleeve of his shirt slowly, then they started to give him a marking. A marking labeled "055" on his left shoulder, indicating that Komaeda was Test Subject #055. "What....what does 055.....no....Why is this marking on me...get it off..." Komaeda yelled fearfully. 

None of the scientists gave him a reason or even answered his questions. Nagito was unsure why he was there...and from the looks of it..he doesn't want to be there. "You are now labeled as Test Subject #055 at OTR...and that is now your name.." one of the scientists said. Then suddenly, two people grabbed Komaeda's arms again dragging him out of the changing room. N-no....where are you taking me....?" Still no response from the two people dragging him. Komaeda was then brought into a glass box cell, with just a bed and some blankets, and strangely, a pile of sweet-tasting leaves on a plate. They then threw Komaeda into the glass boxed-shaped cell, locking the door with a keycard. 

Komaeda was now beyond scared, he started lightly banging the walls with his fist, trying to get out. But there was no escaping this. Komaeda was a Test subject. Being held in a glass-boxed cell, with guards watching him. Komaeda was held captive, like a hostage. All he could do was sleep. He then walked over to his white mattress bed and lay down. He then started to close his eyes, with teardrops in the corners of his eyes. He did not like being held captive like this. He felt lonely, cold, scared...just...very sad. 

All he wanted right now, 

Was out of this test facility.