004: Alchemy

Third Person POV: 

The scientists then picked up Komaeda and put him onto a hospital bed, and wheeled him over to the science lab. Komaeda's eyes slowly opened to the white blinding light from the lights on the ceiling. Komaeda was disoriented, he had no idea what was going on.  "W....whats going on..?" Komaeda said, softly. Then one of the scientists then took out a tray of 2 syringes, filled with Moth DNA, and place them on the small table on the side of the bed. The scientists then strapped Komaeda's legs down and his arms down so he couldn't move, they then put a mask on him, containing a sleeping chemical. Komaeda would then fall asleep. He wouldn't be able to feel anything. No Pain. No Nothing.

The scientists then proceeded to inject the moth DNA into Komaeda's arm, and into his neck, so he would be able to have more Moth DNA rather than human DNA. The scientists would then attach an IV to Komaeda's arm as well, as some other equipment, such as an Anesthesia machine, a heart monitor, and an ECG machine to him. 

The scientists would then wheel Komaeda back to his glass-holding cell, in his hospital bed, while he was still asleep. One of the scientists then picked up Komaeda, who had not shown any signs of any moth characteristics and placed him back on his mattress in the cell. "I believe, tomorrow he will have the signs possibly," said one of the scientists. "I suppose you are right.." said another scientist. 

"Lets hope this project goes successfully." said one of the scientists. "What happens if it doesn't go successfully?" another scientist spoke up.

"Well, We will just have to Kill him off."