1- A books cover

A/N: Got bored of reading fanfics abt them so I'm writing one. Cuz if school I have a bad habit of not finishing stories but I'll try my best! Thanks for showing interest in my story lol.

Aonungs POV:

" You see that bro?" One of the friends sitting with me questioned.

"See wha-" I cut myself off as my eyes land on the crowd forming by the waterfront. There's a commotion at the dock and I can see large winged creatures even from the distance. I've never seen them before, they could be a threat.

"Let's check it out." A different friend echoed my thoughts. We all stood up, first walking then jogging towards the scene. As we reach the croud it splits, making a path for me, but my friends struggle to follow me in as our people quickly flud the path once again. That's when I see them, Na'vi from the looks of it, but they're... Different. Their skin is blue rather than teal and is slightly darker than ours. There are six of them and they all have... piercing, yellow eyes.

As I reach the front of the crowd I find myself entrapped by their unusual features, skinny tails, lean thin bodies, and most of all those eyes. One of them, a boy my age, has the most capturing eyes of them all, there's barely any green in his irises, similar to what appears to be his mother's eyes, but his are brighter, but they reflect the same emotion as his mother's. Suddenly the biggest of them began to speak, something about dealing refuge.
I don't trust them, clearly neither do the other clan people, but I want to observe the boys eyes just a little longer, before we send them back home.
I avert my gaze as I realize that he's caught me staring and is staring back. He signals a greeting, caution in his eyes, and I don't return the motion. He looks offended, but not upset.
My friends and I begin to circle them, particularly the smaller boy beside him, and the previous tired caution in their eyes is replaced with reserved fury as we smack at their pathetic tails. Their bodies are impractical, especially the older boys. The bigger boy at least has the correct number of fingers... It seems that some of the family is deformed in that way, with too many fingers and hair on their brow. But this boy seems unaffected by these deformaties, he's tall, not as tall as me but still tall, and skinny. He isn't as skinny as his brother but his waist is nearly as thin, I could probably fit his entire waist within my hands. As we step back from the indigo Na'vi, Tsireya emerges from the water. Roxto, my best bro, mutters some comment about their tails that I don't quite catch, but I do hear Tsireya smack him and tell him to stop.

"Hey." The smaller blue boy smiles at her, and she giggles in response. I'm gonna smack the shit out of him.
My father and cheif, Tonowari, sweeps in on his skimwing, flying over the dock and all of the people on it, his pose close in toe. He comes out from the water before speaking to them briefly, my mother quickly following suit.

"I see you Ronal, Tsahik of the Metkayina." The mother and father, I think, greet my mother after greeting and speaking with my father.

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully." My father asks. Such a terrible name.

They speak for a while longer.

"They have Demon blood!" I catch the end of my mother's statement. The younger brother yanks his hand out of her grasp. What does she mean, demon blood?
"Look! Look!" Jake Sully calls for attention, raising one hand while holding the youngest forest persons hand with the other. "Look I was born of the sky people and now I am Na'vi. All right? You can adapt. We will adapt. Okay?"

"My husband was Toruk Makto. He lead the clans to victory against the sky people." The mother speaks, head high, and the father winces and shields his face in response.

"This you call victory?" My mother speaks.
The woman argued with my mother for a while. So the man, Jake Sully, Toruk Makto even,is also a sky person? I'm not entirely sure how that works, but I don't like it, I don't like change in my clan. But at least he's a respectable war leader, hopefully I can just ignore him-

Neteyam x Ao'nung: in the cover of the leavesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara