Prologue : The Fight

Prologue of sorts, I guess? We'll see, we'll see. I dunno how to write them but so uh 

!!DISCLAIMER: WHILE PARTS OF THIS STORY & CHARACTERS ARE BASED OFF OF GOD OF WAR 2018 & RAGNARÖK, I AM NOT TRYING TO STEAL OR CLAIM ANYTHING FROM THOSE GAMES. WoF is by Tui T. Sutherland, and God of War 2018 & Ragnarök are by Santa Monica studios. I do not own anything from them, I only own the characters Boar'Tusk and Salamander'Sight, who are the characters similar to Brok and Sindri. Sorry for writing this long- I will try to write from first person, some parts third person, but mainly Salamander'Sight's PoV, and maybe Boar'Tusk's PoV at times. I won't bother to put proper grammar sometimes, sorry not sorry, and Boar'Tusk talks kinda like brok so uhhh- THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME WRITING FIRST PERSON, DON'T JUDGE ME-!!

2 years ago...

"Boar'Tusk, I swear! You need to calm down, and just listen! First off, change the style you make weapons and such, you're gonna damage them, which I know because I am more skillful. Second off, you should really wear some gloves, we have no idea how many beasties there are around us! Plus, it's dangerous, and that you became blue because of the-" I began to yell back at Boar'Tusk, who interrupted me. "Yes, yes, I know, because of the iron or whatever your darn frog-spitting mouth is sayin! I still don't believe that, but whatever! Yer NOT  more skilled than me, you lost your talent and I'm more skillful. And I am not changin' my style, you need to change your  style! Your style is so... scavenger-like.  All flimsy and whatnots!" I sighed, exasperated. "Boar'Tusk. This argument has gotten out so  out of talon." Boar'Tusk glared, stepping closer to me, and I backed away. "No, it hasn't! You needs to stop acting like everything's fine, there's a murderer of sorts running around who destroyed an entire tribe of hybrids, and innocent dragons! And it's your  fault that frog-face is murdering dragons." At this point, all hopes of a calm argument were lost. "Oh, c'mon! This again, really? It isn't  my fault! At least, not completely! Remember, we both  tried to impress him and his father!" I retorted back, angrily. Boar'Tusk snorted, and pushed me. I quickly brushed the spot where she touched me off, then dusting my gloved talons off. "I think we need to split up, for a bit. Or maybe a while. But, I'll keep the brand, since I'm more skilled, so-" Then Boar'Tusk interrupted me. "No no no, don't think you're  getting the brand. Again, you're not skilled, you lost all of your  talent. I  should have the brand, since I'm the one with all the talent." I ignored the fact that she called me talentless, then paused for a moment, thinking of a solution. "So you just want the brand with no reason?" She opened her mouth as though to interrupt, but I continued without giving her a chance. "Alright, alright, how about we split the brand?" Boar'Tusk glared at me a moment longer, before making an annoyed sound. "Fine, I's suppose." Boar'Tusk reluctantly grumbled, and we split the brand. I mumbled a quick 'bye,' walking up the mountain. I would've flown, but most of the continent had magic over it making it difficult to fly. I set up a stand a little farther up the mountain. It was a peaceful area— mainly, at least. I wonder if we'll ever get together again. We split up our brand, and that's a pretty big sign...

Presently...

Several dragonets had been flying across the sea after one of them had a vision. Unfortunately, they had been caught in a storm. They couldn't make it through the storm- and there weren't any islands nearby. They tried to keep flying on, but eventually they all passed out from exhaustion. Luckily enough, they were washed up to a strange continent. They found it very difficult to fly- much like how it was during the storm, but worse.. yet, it seemed somewhat similar to one of the dragonets...

It was the place of the vision.