❀You are my light❀

Paper's scattered on the glass table, A figure sitting on the chair has a deep frown on his handsome face as he is looking at the documents in his hands which is related to his pending work. He is trying to figure out, how to start, he has been on the leave for a month, he is not planning to visit his office today but it's very important for his company, They have already delayed it so much because of some personal reasons, he don't want to think about it right now, even though some thoughts are always taking him there.

For some unknown reason his wolf is restless inside him. He is keep whining to go back to him.

He sighed heavily, as he decided to start his work.

His phone rang.

His heart started thumping wildly in his chest when he saw the contract number.

It's Maiden Sana.

He picked up the call with heavy heart, there's a fear inside his heart which he can't pinpoint.

"Hello, Mr. J-Jeon... Your omega-" The maiden sounds panicked.

Jungkook's heart raced as his scent turned sour. "What happened... Where's Jimin?" The Alpha asked panicked as he is ready to throw everything away.

"Mr. Jeon.. I am sorry, I didn't left his side, I-It's just I was gone to take his medicine and when I came back he isn't there, I looked everywhere, but he is not in the house." The beta completed.

Jungkook gritted his teeth, while turning off the computer, as he took his car keys and suit coat.

He is ready to run outside, that's when his phone rang again.

It says 'My Love'.

Jungkook swipe the icon with his trembling thumb and attached the cell phone to his ears.

"Jungkookie." A voice chimes from another side as Jungkook sighs hearing his lover's voice.

"Jimin, Baby where are you?" Jungkook asked as he tried to get Jimin's surroundings by the shuffling voices he is hearing from another side.

"I am not telling you." The Omega giggles after answering him playfully.

Panick raises in the Alpha's inside as he tried to calm himself and left his office, the important meeting can go to hell, his first priority is Jimin.

"Jiminie baby please tell me where you are? We can go outside and you can have so many ice cream you want." Jungkook said as he tried to lure the Omega but the Omega chuckles lowly.

And Jungkook can feel the pain.

"J-Jungkookie..." The Omega's voice broked and Jungkook's heart. "I-I don't want ice cream." Jungkook breathed heavily, hearing him cry again.

Jungkook gulped his tears, continue walking towards his car, he don't have time, he had to reach to the Omega before the Omega try to do something with himself again..

"Baby please... We are not playing hide and seek, please tell me where you are?' Jungkook almost whines on the phone hearing the Omega chuckle again.

"I know we are not playing hide and seek, but kookie... I want to hide from everyone." The Omega replied, Jungkook can tell the Omega is definitely smiling, he is sure how he is sounding. And his heart aches knowing very well he isn't smiling out of happiness but he is sad, in anguish.

"Even from me?" The Alpha asked, pulling out his car from the parking lot, it will take him 15 minutes to reach his penthouse, luckily his workplace isn't far away from his house. He just have to distract the Omega till he reaches his penthouse. He connected the call to the speaker and asked again. "Jimin you want to hide from everyone including me?" The Alpha asked, while driving with his trembling hands.