❀Extra❀

Jungkook looked at the presentation playing, he looked impressed, the other clients and shareholders also had the same expressions on their faces. They are definitely liking whatever going on the screen in front of them.

A buzzing sound can be heard in the silent meeting room, everyone checked their phone's but they shook their head. Jungkook looks down at the table to see it's his phone.

It says 'Mate'.

Yes, they are mates and it's been 4 years.

It's been 4 years they are bonded, they marked eachother.

They shifted from their old penthouse to the outside city, the place is very calm and beautiful for Jimin's liking, he eventually adapted the surroundings. It wasn't easy for them to forget everything, but Jungkook is trying his best to make Jimin happy, they mated in their new house which is decorated by Jimin. There's no maiden for Jimin, the later is doing pretty well by himself. Jungkook is a great help, he is always there for him.

Everything is going pretty well, their home is far away from Jungkook's workplace but the Alpha has managed everything. Their friends and Jungkook's mother visit Jimin now and then. After knowing everything Jungkook's mother apologized to them but it's wasn't her fault.

They are happy in their small world with each other but somewhere in his heart the Omega is carving for the missing things he has lost, he never complained to Jungkook but the Alpha knows him like a back of his hand.

Apologizing to the client's and shareholders, the Alpha anxiously picked up the call after leaving the meeting room.

He can't help but to feel restless, he has already informed Jimin that today he has important meeting to attend, but what is making him more anxious, the Omega never called between working hours. They always talked on Jungkook's break.

"Hello, Baby." The Alpha called trying to not to show the stress in his voice, but it's gotten worse after he heard the Omega's sobbing. "Baby? What happened? Where are you?" Jungkook can't help but ask, his mind is going back to the past memories, where years ago Jimin tried to harm himself.

The Omega's sniffles can be heard from other side. "Jungkookie... I am sorry." The Alpha's heart dropped hearing Jimin's words as the Alpha is getting impatient.

"Jimin don't... Please don't do something stupid." Jungkook mumbled panting, but his brows knitted together hearing Omega's giggles.

"Silly, first hear me out." The Omega mumbled while hiccuping. "I am sorry for disturbing you, I know you are in important meeting." The Omega said feeling guilty for disturbing the Alpha.

"Jimin what's the matter." The Alpha asked desperately.

"Please, come back right now." The Omega pleaded and who is Jungkook to ignore his cute mate's pleading.

Dismissing the client's and apologizing he rushed out from the office to go to his Omega.

The Alpha panted slamming the door open with loud thud, he ran inside just to witness the tiny Omega running towards him, and jumped on him to the Alpha to take him in his arms and the Alpha did.

He opened his arms and wrapped it around the Omega's slender figure.

He smelled the Omega's scent to get some hint, even though he can feel the Omega through their bond but it's not indicating anything so he tried to guess from his scent about the matter but it turned more confusing since the Omega's scent is very sweet.

But his tears and shaking body from sobs telling the other story.

"Baby what happened?" The Alpha asked as his scent turned sour looking at the crying mess omega in his arms.

"K-Kookie... I- I..." The Omega cried again before he could complete his words.

The Alpha is getting more anxious. "Baby please tell me, you are scaring me." The Alpha pleaded as he sat down on the sofa with the Omega in his arms.

The Omega hiccups, nodding his head. "Kookie... P-Pup..." The Alpha frowned, why Jimin is again talking about it, he never bought this topic again, but.

"Jimin... How many times I have to tell you to be patient, Moon Goddess will give up our pup back, please don't do anything stupid again." The Alpha mumbled hugging the Omega even more tighter, as he buried his nose in the Omega's neck.

The Omega pushed the Alpha as he pouted and pinched the Alpha's chest. "First of all, hear me out your bunny bastard." The Omega Stated madly. The Alpha frowned but nonetheless nodded his head. "I-I... Moon Goddess send our pup back." The Omega mumbled lowly looking in the Alpha's eyes.

"Yes, that's what I am saying, we just have to-" Suddenly the Alpha stopped talking as his eyes widened after registering the Omega's words.

He looked at the Omega with his big puppy eyes.

The Omega smiled while nodding his head. He confirmed

"R-Really?" The Alpha asked again.

"R-Really! The Omega replied back with his shaking voice.

"I fucking love you." The Omega grabbed the Omega by the back of his neck and slammed his lips on the omega's, who giggles while replying back kissing him passionately.

The End.
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*