9

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I scrolled on tik tok laughing all ugly and shit at these folks when i got a face time call from Kamari making me cheese hard. "Hey bes- tf was you doing last night Renee?" He said cutting me off.

His voice was deep and harsh.

He mad.

"Ummm wym i was out with Samara and Destiny" i said mugging the phone now cause i was finna catch a attitude since he cut me off.

"Nah yo ass was all over some weak ass nigga. Fuck wrong with you huh Renee" he said with a little aggression. I looked in the camera and seen he was driving and his face was screwed up so i know he was mad.

But why tf.

"Ummm ok and? Is it a problem that i was dancing on a nigga and just having fun?" I asked still mugging the phone cause he doing the most right now.

I swear every time i decide i wanna be in my city girl shit he wanna come and rain on my fucking parade.

Like don't you got a whole girl? Tf you still worried bout me and another nigga for.

"Mmcht i swear yo ass want me to break yo lul ass. Stop doing that dumb shit for i really act a fool fr Sariyah"

Oop not the first name.

He mad deadass.

I rolled my eyes ignoring his ass, "Kamari i hope thats not what you called me for?" I sighed out looking up at my ceiling.

"Mmcht man get the fuck up off my phone" he said then hung up.

Welp

Hope he got the answer he was looking for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 months later

"Stop playinnnnnnnnnngggggggg" i yelled smiling like a goofy. Me and Keyshawn was at this indoor jumping place and right now we was playing dodge ball, and yes his ass was winning.

Everytime he would hit me it would either be in my titties or in the face.

"Nah nah nah you was talking mad shit last night bout how you was gone beat my ass, now look at ya crying and shit" he said laughing and faked like he was finna throw the ball making me flinch and he couldn't help but bust out into laughter.

Bitch ass.

"Yo ass flinched so fucking hard like a damn crackhead gurl" he said laughing like it was the funniest shit ever.

"Fuck you"

"Oh fasho when we get back to my crib" he spoke smirking which made my face heat up.

One thing he gone do is keep me on my toes.

We kept playing and going to other playing areas til we was tired and ready to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kamari Wright~

I smacked my lips as I looked at Sariyah's insta story, she been hanging with that nigga too fucking long for my liking.

I hate that I wasn't the nigga she smiling at and shit

No lie the shit was getting to me cause no matter what She was gone be my forever and seeing her with this nigga made me feel some type of way fasho.

Yea i was fucking on Brook as but that wasn't shit to me.

"Omg you stay watching that girl story and shit" Brook groaned out annoyed as she came from the bathroom.

"bruh mind yo fuckin business" I told her mugging her dumbass. I pulled up my pants and grabbed my wallet and keys. "You swear you can never stay cause you got shit to handle but be laid up with that bitch, niggas aint shit" she scuffed out getting on her phone.

I screwed my face up ready to spazz on her ass.

"say mane don't you ever in yo fuckin life call my bestie a bitch! fuck wrong with you bruh" I said looking her ass up in and up down with disgust.

Her ass maybe fine, but her attitude and personality made her fucking ugly.

That's why I kept this shit platonic asf and strictly sex.

"Get the fuck out, fuck you and her the fuck!" Brook yelled out with a ugly ass face.

shii ain't gotta tell me twice, my ass was already out the doe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oouuu I missed you soo much Kamari" Riyah said as she jumped in my arms and instantly wrapping her legs around my waist making me chuckle and wrap my arms around her holding her steady.

"I missed yo too fat ma, can't call a nigga or none no more since you done got a lil boyfriend and shii" I told her which she lightly laughed at.

"Nigga he is not my damn boyfriend, just a nigga that I enjoy spending time with that's all" she smiled and I rolled my eyes. "Awwww is my bestie jealous" she teased poking my cheek.

"Hell Nawl especially not over that nigga" I scoffed out and she just laugh her fucking head off.

I dropped her and she fell on her ass.

That's what the fuck her ass get.

"See you play too fucking much bitch" she said mugging me and I just shrugged and walked back to my room, a nigga was tired as fuck.

"Come take a nap with me" I groaned falling on to my bed face forward.

"uh uhnnn Kamari I did not come over her to take a damn nap with you" she did that cute frowning shit and I jus slightly chuckled.

Pretty ass

"Man getcho ass in this damn bed, come on a nigga tired for real and you playing around and shit" I told her taking off my shirt and leaving my sweats on.

she let out a dramatic ass sigh and got in the bed like I fucking told her ass too.

Yea she know what the fuck going on.

"On me quit fucking playing Renee" I mubbled pulling her into my body and laid my head into her neck. "Big ass fucking baby I swear dude" she said while massaging my scalp.

"Fuck up" I mumbled in her neck making her giggle some, and me falling asleep within 5 minutes of her just talking her big ass head off.

I know its not alot from him but yall feeling Keyshawn or whaaaaat? Team Kamari or team Keyshawn????
As always thanks for reading!!