Ocho (Andres)

Sweat races down my back with each press of the weights while I imagine what I'm going to do when we find that Maldito idiota. The thought of torturing him until he screams for forgiveness, my hands tighten against the bar of the barbell until my knuckles go white picturing his throat that I'm squeezing until the life fades from his eyes is all I see. 

One more press and I lock it in the stand and I raise to sit up, I grab my towel and wipe my face and neck from all the sweat from the intense workout. Sky is still recovering and hasn't woken up, it's been about 2 weeks and Auturo said she is making much better progress. When she wakes up Lucas has her surprise waiting for her so that will hopefully put us in better graces with her. Her anger is understandable, hell I would put up just as much of a fight as she is but she is facing us and she will never win this fight. The sooner she sees that and understands the better it will be. However I do occasionally enjoy the chase, call that my primal dominating side but she intrigues me with every fight she puts up with. 

My mind goes back to the office when she was looking at my personal library, the way her eyes fixated on every title. The way her nose would scrunch up at the genres I collected. The way her hands folded behind her resting just above that plump ass. She has such a sexy ass that anyone would stop in their tracks just to take a double look. Then when she turned to face me, the dilation of her eyes at the proximity of us. She wanted me, she wants us. She's just not aware of it. She's guarding herself. Good.

I stand up and walk into the shower room and wash my body, I look down at my hands to see the scabbing of skin on my knuckles from the ring a couple of nights ago. I enjoy a good fight every once and a while to let off steam and to remind everyone below who their dealing with. They don't call me el parca for no reason. I turn the water off when Im finished and wrap a towel around my waist, dry off, and then change back into my loungewear. I head up to my room and on the way I see a few of the maids stop and bow, some making eye contact longer than necessary, and with a scowl from me they look down to the floor. I don't have patience with disobedience, except maybe from one particular woman. I Round the hallway to my room and stop when I see Lucas leaning against my door with his arms folded.

"We got a little message from our friend."  He says without looking my way. He pushes himself off the doorframe and turns towards me. "We need to find the fucking rat."  

"Yea I know, I've been watching everyone with a close eye but since the kid, no one has been seen roaming around at 2 am nor any calls made out. They're being cautious and they know we have some information about a rat." I tightened my hands into a fist at the thought of catching who this rat is and making him regret ever turning his back on us and someone close to our circle. That's a few but not enough to know exactly who, "Do you have any leads?" I look at him for insight, while Im better with brute force, he is better at calculations and strategizing. "As a matter of fact, I do." He turns and walks to his office which I follow. Excitement runs through my veins as we walk down the hallway

"What are we going to do when Arturo gives her the green light to get up." I've been thinking about this for a while now. We didn't exactly get off on the right foot with her and since what happened we need to make it up to her and I am not good with the whole lovey-dovey bullshit. I don't know anything about that kind of sappy shit.  "We'll take her to dinner. We'll introduce ourselves better and answer all her questions. The only way to make her accept us is for her to know who we are." My mind goes back to my office when she discovered my library and her surprise that I read. Nodding in agreement we reach his office and I close the door behind me, we walk over to his desk and he takes out an envelope and hands it to me. I raise my brow and take it. I open it and discover a flash drive inside and I look back at Lucas. 

"What's on it." I hand him the drive and he pulls a chair for me to sit next to him and then powers on his laptop. "I'll let you see for yourself." I eye him and take the seat and wait for him to pull up whatever is on this drive, my leg bounces at the possibilities of what this drive contains and what we're about to come faced with. 

a black screen comes up and then there he is. The fucker who is to blame for everything, my vision goes red and I wish I could jump through the screen. 

"Hello gentlemen, I'm sure you are wondering why I've sent you this and I'll get to that in a minute. I hope you had a nice trip to Pheonix, The area is nice this time of year. Plenty of things to do while enjoying the heat. How's that pretty little thing you have? Did she survive? it would be such a waste if she died. If it means anything at all, we weren't aiming for her, she just walked in front of the fire line. She is a beauty though. better keep your eye on her if she did survive though." It takes everything in me to not smash this laptop. He has no right laying his filthy eyes upon what is ours. 

"You have something that belongs to me and I am sure that they are no longer breathing so it only is right I do the same, an eye for an eye am I right?" muffling can be heard in the background until a figure is seen being brought in with a bag over their head. the bag is removed and I see Diego's younger brother Alex. That fucker will pay. 

"Alex here is such a strong boy. No matter how much we tortured him he never said a word is that right boy." Alex looks at the camera ignoring him. I can see one of his eyes are bloodshot, the other swollen shut. His nose was clearly broken and his hands were mutilated from what looked like being smashed. A right hook sent his face shooting to the left. 

"Alex hasn't said one fucking word." Another hook and his face goes to the left. 

He leaves from view and returns with a bat with nails sticking out of it. I see Alex tremble but his eyes remain on the camera. strength, not many his age have but in this life, it's either strength or betrayal. 

He removes the rag from Alex's mouth. "Any last words pendejo." Alex doesn't look away before saying "es Pancho."

No.

With that, the bat connects to the back of his head. Blood sprays and the bat winds back and repeats over and over until his skull is no more. Brain matter stuck to the nails on the bat and Alex's eye hung out of the socket. The fucker throws the bat to the ground and spits on Alex's corpse and walks in front of the camera view. 

"I'm coming gentlemen. Be ready because I will break you from the inside out when I am finished with you. This is war." Then the video cuts off. until I see my reflection on the black screen. My face has a deep scowl and brows pinched together. I turn my head towards Lucas and he looks the same. 

"A war is what he wants? War is what that maldita escoria will get."