10

**Sorry for any mistakes**

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~Jayvon Kingston~

I stood at the door of my babymoms house Waiting for ha to bring my son and everything he needed, since she was letting a nigga keep him for the whole weekend. No cap a nigga was too fucking happy to hear that shit, I got shit planned for me and son son.

She came down the stairs with Zaire in her arms, Once he seen me his eyes lit up and he was ready to come to me.

That shit had a nigga smiling and all.

"Heyy son son daddy missed you" I coo'd at him as he just kept smiling with his hands in his mouth.

"da...da" he said lowly and my eyes widen and I looked at him then at Kesha then back a him.

"Whatchu say lil man" I said looking at him hoping that he would say the shit again, But instead he just giggled at me.

"Yea he started saying da da last week and won't stop" Kesha spoke up smiling at Zaire.

"Mann you done made me a proud Pappy son son" I said to him with a big ass smile on my face. "Mhmm you looking good I see" I heard Kesha say and I rolled my eyes cause she just had to ruin the moment.

"Man don't start no shit. I just came to get my son and that's it ion want nothing else" I said mugging her a little grabbing his bag from her and walked out the door.

Ever since I been in lil man life Kesha been trynna get at a nigga knowing I got a whole ass wife, like pick and choose ya battles shawt cause this not one of em.

I strapped Zaire in his carseat and made sure he was good and shit then closed his door running to the other side of the car.

"I want him back Sunday morning Jayvon" Kesha said with her arms folded and a slight frown on her face.

I just ignored her and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awww him is too cute" Samara said as she gushed over Zaire who was giggling and babbling at her. This was her first time actually seeing him in person and im glad and it was going good.

I know she feels some type off way about the whole situation hell who would too if roles was reversed, im just glad she still sticking beside a nigga.

"Oh yea now that I get to see him in person he yo twin fr bae" she laughed out and I just smiled proud daddy and all. "Hell yea on me finna teach him the game and all, lil nigga can't be out here not knowing shit cause of his damn mama" I said as I looked at Zaire holding Samara's finger.