Rain

"Why are you always looking up?" I turn my head to face him with a confused look. "What?" I ask almost laughing. He smiles and tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. I love when he does that.

"You're always lost in the sky, lights, ceilings." I take in his sentence. "Really?" I ask looking up. We laugh as I realize he's right. I hear a rumble in the sky, signaling rain soon. "We need to hurry before the rain catches us." I say starting to gather our stuff from the ground. Watching the sunset at the beach is something we will never stop doing.

It starts to sprinkle and he's still sitting on the blanket, admiring the water. I can't help but admire him, his eyes are my favorite. I love the different color they are in different lightings. It starts raining harder, but I don't wanna move. He grabs my hands and stands up.

"Let's dance." He says, grabbing me and spinning around. I laugh and wrap my arms around his shoulders. He connects our foreheads and we sway to the sound of the rain. Jeans in the rain and wet shoes are not a pleasant feeling but that is the last thing on my mind.

"I want this, forever." He whispers to me. I feel my heart skip a beat. He kisses me and I feel like I'm floating. It really is crazy how powerful kissing in the rain is. I'm so lost in our kiss I swear I hear music playing in the background. It's a beautiful melody that sounds familiar but I've decided that it's my favorite beat. I pull away from his kiss a little and look around.

Where is the music coming from?

He grabs my hand and leads us towards the water. I laugh all the way.