I love you

I see him turn to corner to my street and I feel like I'm about to throw up. I don't know how to tell him. I can tell he has this sadness in his eyes. I want to hold him and tell him how much he means to me and how much I love him. But I don't. I open the door to the car and he stops me by grabbing my hand. I look into his eyes. Deep green. I feel so many emotions looking into his eyes.

"I love you, so much" I finally say. "I always, will love you." I crash my lips to his. I feel this weight off my shoulders.
"I'm sorry I just couldn't say it before," I say. My favorite song starts playing in the background. I smile as he bites my bottom lip a little.

"What is that song called?" I ask him through kisses.
"What?" He asks, i pull away and look into his eyes, but my vision has strayed a little. I blink a could times to get my vision back.
"What song are you talking about?" He asks. I look at the radio and my vision goes back to normal. Weird.
"The song that you've been playing almost every time we're together." Now that I think about it, my only memories at the moment are him. I look back at him but he's blurry again. I start to panic as my vision gets worse.

What's happening?

The music gets louder. He's talking but I can't hear him, I can barely see him.
"What?" I ask him, "can you please turn it down?" I try to turn it down but it's not working. What is going on?