Bedsheets

Time is weird. Maybe he just makes time weird. Every day I spend with him almost seems like a blur at times. He traces circles around my thigh and slowly starts moving his fingers up. I giggle to the touch. His fingers glide over my hip bone, then up my stomach. I look over at him laying next to me, his head is propped up on his hand. His eyes follow his fingers tracing my body. I feel my heart beating faster. The way he's admiring me makes me feel almost emotional.

"You're unbelievably beautiful." He moves his fingers up the side of my bare breast and I feel my body shiver. His eyes meet mine and I almost look away from how overpowering his features are. I love the color of his eyes in this lighting. Deep green. I can see the desire in his eyes as he looks at my lips and leans in. He moves on top of me and I feel the most content in this moment. I love how confident I am with him, I never thought I could let someone see every inch of my body, me.

There's a lot I want to say. I want to tell him how much I love him and how he saved me. But I don't want him to stop kissing me. He kisses down to my jaw, my neck, my shoulder, my chest. I definitely don't want to ruin the moment.

And then he makes love to me, again. I fall for him more when he plays my favorite song in the background. I don't know this song, but I love it.

"I love you," he says panting in my ear. I almost freeze at his words. He kisses me while keeping the rhythm. I feel tears about to come. "I will always love you," he say between kisses and movements. He connects our foreheads.

I love you, I will always love you too

I want to tell him but for some reason I can't speak. I try to tell him by kissing him with so much passion. He falls to my neck and I hug him tighter as we both reach our climax. I feel amazing.

I find myself staring at the ceiling while I'm trying to catch by breath. He kisses my forehead and laughs. I look into his eyes. "Though I'm always looking up, you're my favorite thing to look at." I tell him. He laughs and pulls me closer to him. I want to tell him I love him but I don't know why I can't.