first meet

At the league of villains Base

Shigaraki POV:

I sitting in my room at the base when dabi comes in and ask if he can go see his mate i allowed him to go he left and closed my bedroom door i left the base to get some fresh air. I'm walking around when I find myself in an abandoned alleyway i kept waking though the alleyway when I heard crying and i went to check it out. I started looking around to see if I can find the person who's crying not finding anyone i was about to leave when I see a little girl sleeping on the ground she looks about three years old. I pick her up and started walking back to the Base thank all for one I'm wearing my quirk canceling gloves or this kid would be dead. We make it half way to the base when I smell alpha pheromones and I start panicking because not only can I not protect myself i also can't protect the pup. I just kept waking trying to avoid them to the best of my ability when I hear footsteps behind me one grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. Well look who we have here jiki it's the leader of the league of villains shigaraki what should we do with him. Why don't we just beat him up. The alpha's threw me on the ground with the pup in my arms when they started beating me after those bastards finished beating me i felt something wet and sticky on my side and I'm feeling a little dizzy i look at my side and saw blood those bastards ran when they heard footsteps my vision started getting fuzzy the last thing I saw before I blacked out was grey eyes .

Natsuo POV:

I am making my way to my apartment when I see two guys beating up someone. I started walking towards them and they ran away like cowards and i went to check on the person who is on the ground.  Looking at them i can see that they are male and they are bleeding perty bad he then passes out i check and make sure that the only bad injury is the gash on his side i pick him up bridel style and i took him to my apartment. When I get to my apartment i lay the guy down on the couch on his left side and I see a little girl in his arms i pick her up and put her in my room i make my way back to the living room to see the guy staring at me i walk over to him and sat in front of him. Hello what's your name my name is natsuo todoroki and don't worry I'm just going to disaffect your gash also I'm going to stich it up to. Umm well my name is tomura shigaraki and i don't give a damn what you have to do just fix it. I pull up his hoodie and saw that the bleeding stopped and i went to wash my hands and put on some disposable gloves then started cleaning the wound with some alcohol free wipes . I then started to stich up the wound and wrap it with bandages tomura sat up and looked at me i got lost in those ruby red eyes until I heard small footsteps. I look up and see a three year old girl with violet hair and baby blue eyes she's wearing a plain blue dress you also can tell that she hasn't had a bath for a few days.

Shigaraki POV:

I got up from the couch and walk over to the kid picked her up and I asked natsuo were his bathroom was and he told me that his bathroom was upstairs to my left so I went upstairs and I went to my left and I opened the door and on in and then I put the kid in the bathtub and gave her a bath I put in some bath toys in the bathtub so she won't be bord while I gave her a bath. After I gave her a bath I got her out of the bathtub but she's a fisty little girl alright young lady time to get out of the bath. But mama i don't want to get out i wanna play some more. My eyes widen she called me her mother not knowing how to react i pick her up and dried her up .