chapter 2

Natsuo POV:

I'm on the phone with my brother shoto when I smell distressed omega pheromones i look up and see shigaraki standing at the side of the couch. You can sit down i won't bite. Shigaraki sits down and i hear my brother ask me who I'm talking to and tell him that I'm talking to a "friend" i felt someone on my lap and look down and see the pup. Dada me wants to play on the phone please. My eyes widen in shock i look at shigaraki to see him just surprised as i am then i look at the pup and i tell sho that I'll call him later and i hang up the phone and give it to the pup. Tomura is still relacing distressed pheromones then i realized we don't know the pup's name. Hey kiddo can you tell us your name. Mommy and daddy calls me mistake and useless. Wtf why would someone call there child that. How about we give you a name.

Shigaraki POV:

How about we name her Celine natsuo. Great idea tomura what do you think little one. I see Celine smiling brightly at us and my heart swells up with a feeling i never felt before and i started thinking is this what happiness and love feels like do i even deserve it. Wait we don't know how old she is i just guessed it was two or three because of how small she is. Hey Celine how old are you. She lift's up her hand held up four fingers so she could get her quirk anytime now she lays on my chest and slowly starts drifting off to sleep i hug her thankful that i have my quirk cancelling gloves on. So tomura what do you do for fun when you're not doing villain stuff. I roll my eyes at natsuo that's one way to put it but i like to play video games. How about we play video games and eat snacks while also getting to know each other. Tsk whatever you want to do i don't care. Ok what kind of snacks you want. Sighs i like sweet stuff so any kind of candy will be fine. Natsuo nods and goes into the kitchen a few minutes later he comes back with a bunch of candy and two Pepsi's he places the candy on the coffee table in front of us and picks up the remote to the TV and turn it on. He makes sure the volume is where we can hear it but want wake up Celine.

Sorry everyone for not updating on this story for a while also sorry for the short chapter i don't have ideas i like have like five or six stories in my drafts so sorry guys hope have a good day or night.