Part 4; lexi's house

Maddy with the phone, y/n posing ⬇️🫶🏻

"Lex do you wanna do smth today?" I text her; "yesss do you wanna come Over?" "Omg yes im so bored, can Maddy come too? Yk her and Cassie can hang out" I say, trying to include my sister in everything this summer

"Lex do you wanna do smth today?" I text her; "yesss do you wanna come Over?" "Omg yes im so bored, can Maddy come too? Yk her and Cassie can hang out" I say, trying to include my sister in everything this summer. Also because I love spending time with her, she's like a celebrity to me. "Ofc see you guys soon 🫶🏻" Lexi responds.

What will I wear? I mean it's only lexi's house so it's not that big of a deal.

My outfit ⬆️with red crocs cus ya girl gotta be comfy yk (idk why the font changed I can't fix it 😭)

"Okay Maddy you ready?" I ask my sister. "Yup let's go bitchhh" she says excited. We're on our way to lexi's while we listen to our favorite playlists. "Guns, bitches, weed, money, ysl, gold chain, Maserati, pent house, helicopter, fame" we yell out the car. "Yknow who this song reminds me of?" Maddy asks. I already know who she's gonna say. "Who?" I say confused, even if I wasn't.

"Your new boyfriend ashtray." She laughs, looking at the road and hitting her vape. "No cus it does that's funny asl" we laugh off together, and soon we're at lexi's. "Cass!" I yell across to the top of the steps where she's standing. "Y/n omg your so pretty! Your so grown in a year how did you do that?" She stays complimenting me and we catch up. Not long after, cassie and Maddy decide to head over to Kats house.

"Okay bye be safe! I'll get an Uber or have Lexi bring me home later" I tell to maddy. "So what should we do?" I ask the brunette. "Well I was wondering if you minded.. you think fez could come over? We had plans yesterday and I can't cancel on him again yknow?" She says, hoping I won't be mad.

But if fez is coming over does that mean ashtray is too? "Of course! Fez is nice you guys are cute." I reassure her that I don't mind. "Don't act like I didn't see you and ashtray talking at the party" she says in a playful tone. "Oh Cmon we're like not even friends lex, and besides why would he like me he's got face tattoos and looks like he'd bully me 😭" I try and convince.