Part 8; Cassie and Nate.

It's been weeks since the fair and what happened between Nate and Maddy. She blocked him on everything and hasn't seen him since. Which I'm glad, I never liked him and especially after this he doesn't deserve another chance. Not like he deserved a first one either.

"What should we do today?" Maddy asks me, sitting on the other side of my bed vaping on her phone. I mean that's what I'm doing too. "We could go to Kats? Or the mall? Or another party?" I say to her. We both realize that we don't have many options. Even if Nina is at a sleepover it looks like we'll still be sitting at home.

"What if we go see what Cassie's up to?" She suggests, "good idea" I say. We start to get ready in the bathroom while she tries to call cassie, but no answer. "That's weird? I'll call her." I say. I grab my phone while brushing my teeth and try to FaceTime but it gets declined immediately.

"Maybe she's just washing the dishes or something and can't answer" Maddy agrees with me, still confused what she could be doing.

Once we get dressed Maddy is wearing a short skirt with a cute tank top and my sparkly chanclas she's borrowed. I'm wearing baggy jeans with holes and a black tank top with my black air forces. Sounds boring but we're just going to Cassie's so it doesn't matter much.

Maddy ⬆️

Maddy ⬆️

Y/n ⬆️

To me, the blunt is an accessory. We get in the car to Cassie's blasting music and hot boxing the fuck outta her car, when we get there. She only lives 10 minutes away so we got there quick. We get to the door and lexi and her mom aren't home. Maybe they all left? We look on Snapchat and it says she's home and active, so we just walk in with the key Maddy's had since 6th grade. We run upstairs in an excited mood and walk in her room, when we see Nate and Cassie making out on her bed.

"What the fuck!" Maddy yells. "It's-its not what it looks like maddy I promise!!" Cassie tries to cover up. I death stare the two and start to take off my gold earrings, placing them in Maddy's hand. Cassie looks at me and starts running downstairs.

I chase after her and out into the street until I catch her, fez's store almost in front of us. She falls down and I get on top of her punching, screaming every cuss word, while she tries to get me to stop. "Beat her ass y/n!!" I hear Maddy yell to me. Nate running the opposite direction of us, not caring about cassie at all and getting in his truck before Maddy or I can kill him too.