Part 6; The fair

Ash 🫶🏻

Ash 🫶🏻

Ash: hey ma

Y/n: ma?

Ash: What u don't like it?

Y/n: No u good jus didn't expect it 😭 wyd

Ash: Nothing, fez stocking up for the fair tonight, you going?

Y/n: Yeah are you??

Ash: Yea I gotta help fez, but maybe I can leave a little early and we can hang out?

Y/n: We should, I don't wanna b stuck with Nate and Maddy arguing 😒 I'm gonna make u ride every ride with me

Ash: No thanks 😭

Y/n: you scared?

Ash: yes tf I don't trust those

Y/n: Cmon don't b a baby

Ash: fine 😒

*Y/n liked ashtrays message. *

What are you wearing to the fair? I ask Maddy. "The purple outfit I got last week im so excited it's so hot" she replies, "what should I do? And I don't wanna wear a dress again before u try and tell me I should" y/n quickly says, giving her sister no room for her input on a party dress.

Ughh, the noise Maddy  makes. "I'm wearinggggg my blue 3's and jeans" I say, looking through our shared closet. "But-" Maddy says, until I cut her off. "I'll wear my cropped zip up to match. Is this cute?" I say, holding up my outfit on my bed.

"Wait that is actually good" she tells me, "see I can dress sometimes" I laugh off, even if the comment was back handed.

"Okay we'll change later cus who wants to go to the fair in the day yk" Maddy says.

I agree until I get a FaceTime from ash. Thankfully Maddy leaves the room right after to get in the shower. "Hey ash" I say, holding the phone up to my face and laying on my bed. After a second I look at his camera and pay attention to him and not myself in the corner.

he's wearing a grey hoodie with the hood on, and the zipper by his face.