chp 1

Sweats made their way from his forehead as he gave his last punch to the boxing bag. His brother walked over to him and handed him a energy drink. Drinking it one go He took a quick glance at punching pad and then at his brother who was his instructing him

Throwing the bottle in dustbin like ball in a ring, he moved to take good at his t punching pad.

Jungkook: Is he dead?

He said as took his knife and cut it down but he saw nothing just cotton ball which fall down. He analysied that some one took body of  out of punching pad.

Namjoon: you can't torture anyone like that?

He opposed his way of torture to people ,jungkook bite his lower lip and looked at him with his furious eyes.

Jungkook: but we have seen more right? We are mafias also?

He talked back while walking over to end of boxing ring. He again made mocks on his childhood experiences. Namjoon sighed at him knowing for who he is? They rough one past they have been through alot change.

Coming out room he headed towards his room and threw his clothed on sofa coming near to window he sighed looking at his mother figure who was talking to other 2 people.

May be new servants?

He thought while looking at them, before shutting window his eyes caught a girl figure who had pretty long brown hair she looking here and there probably admiring garden for certain he started to stare at the girl she had small brown eyes amd decent feature. It wasnt that she was so pretty but something inside her attracted everyone her positive aura gave peaceful vibes.

He caught himself staring at her for too long he took a last glance at and moved away shutting window.

Ms siwon: do you guys need more instructions?

She asked with poker face which made girl bit irritated but still they stayed calm. And simply nodded.

Ms siwon: estrella you will be my personal maid.

She said pointing at girl who was incharge of everything while her younger sister was still lost thoughts. Ms siwon moved her gaze towards her looking furiously she made estrella go away while she examined the young girl who was now feeling more awkward by her gaze.

Standing balcony the man examined the situation that was happening in garden he took sip of his coffe and spoke to other one.

Namjoon: do you think that young girl will survie with that old lady?

He asked his brother and referred that will this girl survie with his mother,

Jin: I doubt she won't cux devil and angle don't live together.

He said letting put roar of laughter with more sarcastic way. His laugh caught attention of his mother turning around she stared at them where as both of them noticed their mother intestine gaze backing away.

Ms siwon: they are sons they are 5 more

She said with roar and then turned back with her poker face

Miss siwon: you will imcharge of them understand.

She expected an answer but the girl shooked her head. Seeing this the old lady got angry and took big steps towards her.

Ms siwon: haven't your mother taught you manner?

She asked while looking at her from head to toe. The girl open her bag to look for something to give her answer. But then Ms siwon grabbed young hair and pushed it bit hard tears formed in her eyes while she tried look for an answer but the voice didn't came out.

Ms siwon stopped seeing the figure who were standing and staring at them with cold eyes. She let of girl hairs and threw herself on 2 male figure who were watching at all this drama.

Ms siwon: my sons taehyung jimin.

They didn't hugged her back but looked at the girl who recently became their mother new target to get tortured they looked at her with sympathy.

Wiping her tears away with her sleeves she entered hall without caring about surroundings. She walked through hall looking for her sister who was sent away for work before her. The young girl stopped at particularly voice

: who are you?

She turned to look at owner of voice and realised she has entered main hall where 4 people were sitting through her point of view it was the sons of Ms siwon.

Bowing them instantly, she took out diary to write her intro gave it the one of them.

My name is Kim Chul

Understanding the situation they further extended the conversation

Hoseok: why can't you speak?

Listening to these words few tears formed in her eyes but she holded back and prevented them from falling. Further writing

My father tried slice my neck my vocal cord got cut it's taking to heal.

Reading to her painful life in one sentence hoseok looked at her his gaze made her look weak vulnerable she thought they did show some emotion but not everyone has same path.

Jin: little one now go back to your work!

He said while looking at his phone.

Taking steps she turned around and mea furious curious eyes, a figure passed by her looking at her with his big bambi eyes yet cold.

Sitting in her room she spinned her brush around her fingers and painted the sencery infront of her on the canvas. The door opened and she saw her sister who looked tired as heck due to load of her that miss siwon gave her.

Throwing her self on bed estrella looked at her sister who was looking at her with sympathy expression.

Estrella: Ms siwon really wants me to work more. Ufffff

She graoned and roll over bed in stubbornness of going back to work. Letting out a exhausted sigh she got up stretch her arms.

Estrella: we need to go back chul it's lunch time.

She said  being so done.