chp 3

Everything that imagined as a kid having a nice family a loving parents few good friends and good life

Somtime I think why I was even born father always beated mother estrella hid me and tried to protect mom but it all got in vain. At end mom was killed brutally by father he tried kill us but we escaped leaving our mother in hell.

What could have he done to our mother? Is she still breathing. Her closing eyes still haunt, the day mother died I thought I also died but her last words rang in room full of silence

Fly my lil bird

Estrella ran to chul miss siwon grabbed her and dragged her with her

Ms siwon: alot of people get hurt she isn't new one.

She said and dragged estrella with her

Hissing last time with her voiceless hiss chul got up. Taking small step jungkook grabbed her hand softly but she flinched back and tried take her hand out his grip.

He looked at her to assure danger has gone. Sitting on sofa he brought first aid kit.

Applying med on her burned hand he frowned how she couldn't hiss in pain but she was looking at her wound with full widen eyes

He thought

Why i was doing?

I am not some one who was raised to treat some one wounds.

Then who is she?

Why am i thinking about her and her pain her life?

Lastly applying bandage he sighed and chul got up hurriedly.

: where do you think you are going after spending a lovey dovey moment with my son.

Everyone looked at voice owner and it was Mr siwon.

Jin: father I can explain

He got up and stood as defender

Mr siwon: I have seen enough of your explanation jin. How happen you let it happen huh how can you forget rules

Everyone stood up while chul was standing behind them she tried see but due to their broad shoulder she couldn't get glance.

Mr siwon: you forget first rule A mafia doesn't treat other wounds. He should be selfish for himself. In room NOW

he shouted while they closed their eyes knowing some thing is waiting for them.

Walking passed by them Mr siwon turned around and said

Mr siwon: you will learn your lessons.

He said and turned walked away leaving a silence.

Namjoon:it's not your fault kook.

He said patting his shoulder.

Jungkook looked at namjoon and saw him giving lip tighten smile and then he followed his father back at his office.

Sighing deeply Jungkook followed everyone as he knew it was gonna be worst day.

Entering office all off them gather infront of their father looking at him.

Their father was holding a dog lace and looking at with predatory looks.

Mr siwon: so! My sons needs lesson again did they forget it?

No answer the silence was lingering in air. Mr siwon got up and walked to his elder son Jin.

Mr siwon: plank position NOW

Everyone got into plank position.

Mr siwon got near Jungkook and hitted at his back a low hiss was left his brother glanced at him. Another hit Jungkook closed his eyes due to hard impact

Mr siwon: my boy who thought you kindness is something good it only brings failure

He then hitted his other sons cruelly no crys were heard nor the begs as if the voices had gone.

Mr siwon: I hope you learned your message. Now go

He said throwing away the dog lace.

Sweats cover their face breathing heavily and clenching their faces due pain all of them stood up and quietly went away.

Mr siwon: my lil brother wasn't capable of defeating me.

He said facing window and looking at specific place where 2 graves were.

Passing through halls everyone let out hiss as the pain grew.

Passing through halls everyone headed to their rooms avoiding gazes of maids and gaurds.

Maid: wait

She called out ran with first aid kit.

Jin: we can manage it

Taehyung chuckled loudly gaining everyone attention

Taehyung: yea we will manage miss Lee every time we get beat we manage the pervious wounds aren't even healed we get new ones.

Yoongi: mind your language with miss-

Taehyung went to his room slamming door.

Miss lee: I hope everything gets oky.

Jungkook: we arent in Disney land.

He said and went to his room with hands in pocket. Miss Lee sighed sadly.

Jin: thank you for your kindness.

He said and went to his room.

Placing trays infront their rooms she quietly passed her tiny Misson. With placing a note: eat this all I will make Mr siwon nor Ms siwon see this and apply the meds. Giving the slight knock she ran at end of hall and waited for them to open door.

At last jungkook was left and taehyung she frowned seeing it waiting little more taehyung opened the door and frowned at tray and the food he looked here and there for someone but no one was there. Picking tray he smelled it and smiled thinking some one did care for him.

He was happy to receive food.

Jungkook didn't opened door she tooi small steps and knocked at his door he still didn't opened she gave few light knocks but this door opened and she couldn't run away.

Jungkook: where do you think you are going eun?

He said raising an eyebrow eun ae tightly closed her eyes due to somewhat reasons. Getting no response she opened her eyes to see her face was inches closed to his.

Eun: I have thought that ur hungry need meds.

She said without suttering.

Jungkook let her go she slowly passed by him and started running towards her room looking st her disappearing figure he sighed amd said

Jungkook: Mine!