chp 2

Chul looked at her sister with smile

And listening to her complains

Estrella stood up and grabbed chul arms out sudden and ran down to the dinning Hall.

Miss siwon: I thought I would have to drag you and your useless sister  down here

She said mocking at chul disability clenching her jaw Estrella made poke face and dragged chul with her inside the kitchen not being able to withstand her mocks.

Estrella: you know what chul people with curel heart are disabled.

She said while placing the dish at counter table. She looked chul who was quiet she didn't wanted all this to happen but that night she couldn't do anything.

Picking up dish chul made her way to dinning table she saw everyone were seated miss siwon was glaring at her

Miss siwon: careful if it falls down I will make you pay!

She said in stern voice, scaring chul away those were jus plates which fall down and get replaced by money but the taunt will remain deep inside.

Chul placed everyone plates on their side she was about to go when miss siwon spoke

Miss siwon: stand here! We will need something we can't go shouting around to call maid especially a disable person like.

Again mock chul looked at side kitchen and saw her sister cheering her not cry or sad.

People were curel especially rich ones.

Miss siwon: aigoo see honey our jungkook birthday is coming he's turning 18 we should held a party.

She said being touchy all of sudden.

They knew it was act to made them agree for party

Mr siwon: why not

He said as he took bite of food. All along the dinner their sons didn't spoke anything it was like there were stautes only miss siwon talked aloud.

Mr siwon: enough

Their father state and boys left their spoons. Looking at their plates which weren't even half eaten

Mr siwon: what are you guys? Pigs? Don't you know your mafia?

He said as their sons look down the knew they weren't allowed to eat a full meal as its rule of their house inheritor aren't not allowed to eat much they don't wanted to make fat.

What stupid stuff they belivef?

Mr siwon: namjoon jin I want you guys RIGHT NOW!

other breath hitched they knew what was coming for them next. Namjoon and jin got up and followed their father while other left dinning table where as their mother continued to eat.

Hosek got up and smiled at chul even this tense situation he managed to smile at her but she knew it was fake cuz she's has been passing that from years.

Hosek:plz clean up.

He said and chul started to clean up table

A slap landed on the elders face

Mr siwon: you brat how many times I told you to stay fit you have to keep your balance good but here you are pigs.

Then Mr siwon pushed namjoon hard and he fall down.

Mr siwon: look at you! Can't even stand a push. Weaklings

He said and poker face

Mr siwon: get out now!!

He shouted

Closing the door they met 5 figures with worried gaze.

Jin: it's oky we are oky it's not your fault we have seen worse than this. Oky they will pay for their deeds

He said being positive to cheer up his brother but nothing seems to be right.

Sitting near fountain chul played with 2 dogs although she couldn't speak but she could smile and nothing could stop her from smiling even if it was fake.

As she was playing she heard the 2 whistles and the dog ran Towards owner of whistle she looked up to see 7 boys whom she was in charge of them.

She bowed to them and tried to go away but the voice halted her.

: you can play as along with unless you hurt them

She looked at see the cold bambi eyes

She took out her diary to wrote her words

No one is made for hurting its us human who hurt others.

She qoute and showed to his. Looking at note they looked back her eyes sparkle not with something else but with hurt  pain sadness.

: chul

She shoved her diary back and went in to mansion

Hosek: looks we have friend who is same

Jungkook: what do you mean

Jimin: poor girls ran away from home but got into another hell of house.

He chuckled referring his house as hell .

Jungkook looked at her she was helping  to other maids and carrying up curtain she looked happy as the maids talked where as sadness also reflected on her a pain of not being able to talk with others.

She deserves to be happy .

Averting his gaze away he walked away going at back side of house. Reaching near a big tree he sat down there and inhaled the air deeply while closing his eyes.

For once he started to think about his life all again. Why was he born in this way? He never prayed to be that way? Then why?

Everyday he had to go through humiliation beats arguments. He felt like a person who couldn't do anything. He thought why did he had character less parents. He was fighting his battle

But he was tired.

Every night his elder brother would check up cuz last he fired a shot almost when into his chest when arguments.

Jin: it isn't your fault? Oky

Jungkook: i didn't said-

Before he could a loud scream was heard widening eyes Both ran inside the house and their mother curel act on chul.

Her hand was burned she couldn't scream but her sister scream seeing pain of her sister.

Cold blood ran inside him he walked passed his mother and looked at girl

Estrella: hey chu it's oky let take a look at your wound

She tried her best not to cry

Jungkook: take look what have you done we really got bad blood.