01 : Wildhood Elementary

(Ace's Perespective)

Hi. I'm Ace. I had to move to the US because of my little sister, Raya. My dad, Milo Weezlewizard, didn't her to be born in Israel for some odd reason. I have to move in this stupid country with dumb laws. Well, here we are, in Florida, Miami.

"Ace, why are you talking to yourself?" My dad asked.

"Dad, I'm 6 years old with a 3 year old sister you think I would be happy in this situation?" I asked

"Ace, you're talking to yourself..." My dad said before my sister started crying.

"Isn't the thing 2 years old...?"

"ACE! RESPECT YOUR SISTER!" my dad yelled at me.

"She's probably just sleepy, let her sleep on you. Besides it like 4:30AM in the morning."

"Fine."

8:00 AM

My dad apparently involved me in a school before we came here and today was my first day. I got less than 2 hours  of sleep

It's called something like "Wildhood Elementary"

Anyways, I had someone to tell around the school.

(No perspective)

"Hey! I'm Ash! Nice to meet you.... you are?" Ash asked the black haired boy.

"Ace Jacker Weezlewizard. And you're Ash who?" Ace asked the brunette.

"Asher Dyain Miller! Please to meet ya!" Ash said.

"And I'm not so pleased to meet you." Ace said sarcastically.

"And i dont care because your opinion doesnt matter! Now come on let me show ya around!" Ash said before
dragging Ace.

9:45 AM

"And thats the whole school! Any questions?" Ash said with a cute cheerful smile which made Ace smile.

"Are you 6 or 5"? He asked.

"I'll be 6 soon so for now I'm 5!" Ash replied.

"Okay. Now let's go meet our teachers at class assemble." Ace said.

"He's definitely gonna be in the same class as me and I'm happy about it." Ace thought