07: FUCK HIM!!!

(Ace's Perespective)

I went to Ash's house for our daily hangout.

I got there and I was immediately gretted at the door by a girl.

I thought he didn't have any siblings..?

"Hey uhh.. Have you seen Ash?" I asked the girl.

The girl looked at me up and down before she said.

"Ashy.. why did you invite a broke blond boy at your house..?" She said in a manipulation type of voice.

Ash came by the door.

"Dude, what the fuck are you wearing.." Ash annoyingly said.

"What the fuck? I always where these type of clothes.." I said before I get a message from one of my friend Elix.

Elix
DUDE ASH HAS A GIRLFRIEND... WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT 😭 BE CAREFUL THO THE BITCH HAS NO RESPECT

Ace
I wish I got this message earlier. Can I go to yours. Asher is too busy liking that motherfucker and impressing her.

Elix
Oh. The full scared me lmao but sure you can. That's weird That's not like Ash at all.

Ace
Okay thanks dude

I got to Elix's house and immediately dropped myself on the floor, crying.

"Hey dude... get up. The floors dirty." Elix landed his hand out.

"He has a girlfriend dude. He hates me. He hates my style. He hates my personality. He just hates me.."

"Well you know what Ace? FUCK ASH. FUCK HIS SLTTY ASS GIRL AND STOP FUCKING CRYING AND LETS GO GET MY MOM TO MAKE UP LASAGNA AND CHICKEN" Elix cheered.

He gave me his hand to help me get up.

"Thanks Welix."

"Of course! Now let's go get that lasagna!" He cheered even more.

Heh. He's the best bestfriend you could have.

Wish Ash was still like that with me.