Sunday

My first time writing a fanfic...or anything to be honest. I'll try my very best to make this as good as possible! (Art is not mine btw :))

A cold Sunday night, Kenny is laying on his stomach on his bed. Swaying his feet back and forth as he texts his beloved boyfriend, Butters.

He sighs as he stares at his phone, he switches his position and lays on his back, holding his phone up in the air as he texts butters.

My Buttercup❤️: What are you doing right now, love?

Kenny: Nothing much babe...I really miss you, can't you just sneak out just once?

My Buttercup❤️: I've told you I can't kenny!! Despite how old I am I still get grounded..

Kenny: You can't just let your parents control your life baby..

My Buttercup❤️: Why can't you come over here?

Kenny: Well because...I cant tell you why, but please can you just try to sneak out maybe? If not then fine i'll go over there.

My Buttercup❤️: I'd most definitely recommend you come over here, you can come through my window!

Kenny: Smh I guess. Bbbut if you get caught then I blame you.

My Buttercup❤️: Caught for what?? My parents are heavy sleepers so I doubt they'll know..

Kenny: Well never mind, i'll be there in a few minutes, keep your window open for me.

Butters replied with an "Okay" and turned off his phone, getting up from his bed, though struggling because he was a bit too comfortable in his spot. He went up to his window and opened it, a gust of the cold wind outside blew into his face, making him shiver and jump back into the warm spot of his bed.

Kenny on the other hand put on his orange parka and put his phone in his pocket, sliding on his shoes and went out through his window, since his floor boards were so worn out they would creek at every step, so he didn't want to make noise. He started walking to butters house, shivering a little bit. It was colder than usual but he kept walking. He couldn't wait to be in the arms of his beloved butters. He walked even faster to the thought of kissing his butters, the feeling of his soft lips touching his, wanting to taste every other inch of his mouth. He snapped out of his deep thoughts when he arrived at butters house, seeing the window open he climbed the tree next to butters window.

"Hey buttercup, you there?" Kenny said, grunting as he was struggling to get up the tree. Butters jumped up from the bed and walked to the window, seeing his Kenny attempting to climb the tree. "Has my prince come to save his princess??" Butters giggled, staring at Kenny failing to climb the tree. After a few minutes he made it, slowly scooting his way to the window. "I don't think that's safe Kenny...that tree branch doesn't seem very sturdy." Butters said with a concerned tone. "Don't worry babe, it's fine! Now help me into the window." Kenny made it to the end of the branch, he held onto butters hand as he made his way into his bedroom. "Can you please close the window too? It's super cold out..." Butters held onto Kenny, shivering. "Oh of course princess~ Allow me to save you from freezing!" Kenny kissed butters forehead and went on to close the window, Butters still perfectly attached to him. "Shh..you gotta be quiet Kenny..I don't wanna wake up my parents, if they find out then i'm totally grounded..." Butters mumbled, burying his face into Kenny's chest. "Of course darling, are you tired? If so then we can go to sleep.." Kenny picked up Butters and sat on the bed, having butters sit on his lap.

"No i'm not tired, I really wanna spend time with you..since we have time right now." Butters lifted his head up to look at Kenny. Butters had blushed a tad bit due to him sitting in Kenny's lap, but he decided not to jump to those kinds of thoughts. "What do you suggest we do? Since I have nooo idea what to do." Kenny looked down at Butters, a smirk plastered on his face. Kenny held onto Butters waist. "I- Im not sure." Butters looked the other way, his face turning red. "You look so good right now...I want to devour you right here and now." Kenny said mumbling. "What was that Ken?" Butters looked back up at Kenny, tilting his head to the side. "Oh! Uh- Nothing don't worry about it." Kenny turned a bit red. "Oh..hm. Okay then, you sure you're not hiding something from me? I most certainly hope you're not my prince." Butters moved his arms away from Kenny's neck and crossed his arms. "I swear, I would never hide anything from my beloved husband! Or..I mean Princess!" Kenny chuckled nervously and looked away from butters, embarrassed because of his slip up.

Butters eyes widened and he smiled, finding Kenny's slip up cute. Butters cupped Kenny's face and made Kenny look toward him. "Kiss me." Butters said in a serious tone. "O-Oh! But um..why?" Kenny most certainly would have done it right away, no hesitation but he decided to question butters. Since he switched up too fast. "Just do it, I want you to kiss me, that's all." Butters put his arms around Kenny's neck. "Your bold today.." Kenny said before pulling him into a kiss. Butters deepened the kiss, he only asked Kenny to kiss him because he knew Kenny wanted to so bad. Kenny slipped his tongue inside of butters mouth. He said what he said he would do, taste every inch of his mouth, Butters let out a soft muffled moan due to Kenny's actions. Kenny heard it loud and clear, making him a little worked up. Kenny broke the kiss, a trail of saliva following him. "W-Well geez Ke-" Butters was interrupted by Kenny kissing his neck, leaving love bites on his neck. Butters whimpered, "K-Kenny stop i-it! My parents might notice an-and ground me!" Butters was breathing heavily. Butters looked down in between his legs, he saw that Kenny was hard, he knew he made a bad decision asking Kenny to kiss him. Last time this happened he had to face Kenny's member, let's just say Butters couldn't fit it all in his mouth.

Butters gulped, his head already storming through sexual thoughts. Kenny grabbed a handful of Butters ass, making Butters jump in surprise. "Mh..K-Kenny!!~" Hearing Butters moan his name like that made his erection worse. He had to take care of it now. But it'd make too much noise, perhaps wake up Butters parents and get him grounded...or perhaps even worse. "S-Sorry Princess." Kenny looked down at his bulge. "I'll just..sleep it off, hopefully." Kenny scratched the back of his head. "Haha..no problem.." Butters said, his face pure red, pretending he's fine, but he covered the erection in his pants with his hands. "How about we just..go to sleep now. We have school in the morning." Kenny said, laying Butters down and laid beside him, his erection pressing against him, making him groan. "mmh..wait..ITS SUNDAY?? Oh geez..I don't wanna fall asleep in class again..let's go to sleep." Butters tried to ignore Kenny's erection pressing against him and proceeded to try to go to sleep. Kenny wrapped his arms around Butters and slowly drifted off, a bit surprising due to the condition he was just in.

^^In the Morning^^

Kenny woke up and pulled out his phone, trying his best not to wake up his beloved butters. But he noticed what time it was and immediately started poking him hoping he'd wake up. Butters groaned, not wanting to get up. "Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" Kenny put on his shoes and put Butters shoes right in front of him. "B-But...*Yawwwn* I didn't get to change.." Butters sat up and started putting on his shoes. "Well yeah but, we're about to be late so there's no time for that. Kenny picked up Butters and ran out the house, completely forgetting about Butters parents.

It is 2:32 AM and my hands/fingers hurt so this chapter is done for now..after school i'll probably write another chapter, I hope whoever reads this is enjoying it, I am trying my best so I hope people start to read this sooner or later :D

PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BTW!!

Edit: So like..forgot to mention, there will be smut in some parts..I was feeling zesty when i wrote this, so I had the urge to write something "explicit" but there won't be much intimate parts in this story, mostly fluff.