Tuesday (PART 2)

It was time for the party. Kenny and butters put on their matching outfits and headed out the door, they were both excited, it would be nice to have fun every once in a while. School was always tiring, they never had time to have fun or have breaks.

•••»Kennys POV

I was so excited to go to the party! To for once have fun with all my friends. Maybe...Butters can be extra generous today once we get home from the party..~ But that's besides the point! I just wanna have fun with Butters for once, I hope nothing goes wrong, but now that i've said it I probably jinxed it.

We arrived at Tolkien's house and parked in front of his house, we already saw lights flashing from inside. Surprisingly we're not late considering how long it took for Butters to get ready...though everyone seemed to get here early so i'm glad we're not the only early ones.

I got out of the car and closed the door, quickly running over to the passenger side, opening the car door for Butters. "After you my Prince!" I say, butters giggled, he's so cute when he laughs.

•••»Butters POV

I get out of the car and giggle at kenny. He's so cute...but anywho..the party has started! I'm so excited to finally have fun with all my friends again! Except for Cartman...I just know he's going to tease us, Tweek and Craig are gay why doesn't he bother them! Just doesn't make sense to me.

We went inside of the house and almost everyone was there, Bebe, Clyde, Craig, Tweek, Wendy, Jimmy, Heidi, and obviously the guys. Other people were there, but honestly I forgot their names. Everyone was already drinking, as for me and Kenny, we decided to just sit down, Wendy and Bebe surprisingly came up to us and started to talk to us.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Wendy said as she sat next to me, as for Bebe, she sat next to Kenny. I wasn't very comfortable with her sitting next to him but there wasn't really anything I could do about it. Nothing was wrong with her sitting next to him I just felt jealous I guess.

"Nothing much, me and Butters, are trying to stay sober, or maybe just me." Kenny said chuckling, putting his hand on my thigh. At this point i'm gonna assume Kenny has a thing for thighs, I have some female features so I guess that's why Cartman rips on me. Kenny seems to really dig it though, im not complaining at all though, it just makes my Kenny more attracted to me~ "Haha, im not sure about me, I don't wanna have a massive headache when I wake up for school..." Said bebe, she nudged Kennys arm with her breasts. I think Kenny noticed and scooted away. People always liked bebe for her large breasts, I guess she thought she could win him over by her breasts? Hmph.

"Uhh...yeah. I think we have a huge snowstorm tomorrow, so we might not even have school." Kenny tried to keep a straight face considering on what Bebe just did.

•••»No ones POV (I think)

The rest of the conversation was just about school, Butters noticed throughout that whole time Bebe was staring at Kenny, and she still was. "Kenny, c'mon let's go get drinks." Butters said, pulling him up from the couch. They both went to the kitchen, surprisingly no one was there. "Something bothering you buttercup? I can tell something is." Kenny held my waist, pulling me in closer to his chest. "Bebe just kept...staring at you. That made me uncomfortable." Butters held onto Kenny. "Your just jealous huh? My butters is jealous~" Kenny slowly moved his hands down to his ass, squeezing them a bit. "Mhh..no. That's not it. I'm not jealous I promise." Butters looked away from Kenny, he squirmed in Kenny's chest as he kept squeezing his ass. "I don't believe you. I just might have to puni—" Kenny was interrupted by someone coming into the kitchen, it was the girl Butters rejected. Kenny seemed to notice real fast and held Butters closer to him. "What do you want?" Kenny frowned at the sight of the girl. "Oh. Um, nothing. I just wanted to grab a drink..." Said Marissa, hiding her face. "I thought the bar with all the drinks was over there?" "Oh! I just uh...wanted water. I don't wanna drink." Marissa looked through the fridge noticing there was nothing there but beer. "C'mon kenny! Leave her alone." "I'm not doing anything!! Not sure what your talking about. *Hmph* Lets just go somewhere else." Kenny pulled Butters out of there, a bit frustrated.

•••»Butters POV

"Where are we going?" I asked, tilting my head. "Somewhere more...private." Kenny said that in more of a...flirtatious tone and not a frustrated one. I'm not quite sure what he means.. "Oh, okay why?" Before we could go into a spare bedroom Bebe interrupted. "Heyy kennnyy!~" She pushed me out of the way and held onto Kenny. She seemed drunk...but I was still in shock, but most importantly, mad. "Uh...hey Bebe." Kenny pushed her away. "hhhuhh? Why'd you push me away babyyy?~" Before Kenny could respond I pushed him into the bedroom and locked it. "She's getting on my nerves. Why does she even have an interest in you?! Everybody knows we're dating!" I exclaimed, pulling kenny closer to me. And he giggled, nothing is funny about this!! "What? Whats so funny. Nothings funny." "Haha- nono it's nothing. I just find it so adorable how jealous you got~" "Wh— No its not adorable!!" I sat down on the bed, Kenny sits right next to me. "So..~ Now that were here..." "No Kenny." "Aww!! Bbut...why not." Kenny gave me the puppy eyes!! He knows I can't resist those eyes...

•••»Nobody's POV

"Plleaase?" Kenny pinned butters down onto the bed. "Kenny..~ Stop it.." Butters looked away, trying to get out of his grasp. Kenny sighed. "Alright im sorry...I can get rather impatient at times.." Kenny got off of Butters, laying down next to him, putting his arms to cover his eyes. Then Kenny felt something get on top of him. "Hm..butters?" Kenny still had his arms covering his eyes. "I-I think im ready." Butters didn't look toward Kenny at all. He was too embarrassed. "REALLY?? I mean— are you sure? I don't wanna like...force you or anything." Kenny finally removed his arms away from his eyes, admiring the figure of his beloved Butters. "You look so good in this angle." "Wh— Kenny stop it! And...yes, im sure. I keep getting thoughts about it. It's been really bugging me...plus I think your friend down there needs a little help~ It's been like that ever since we were in the kitchen." Butters smirked and unzipped Kenny's pants. "Psshh..well you know I can't resi—" Kenny was interrupted by the mouth of Butters licking the tip of his member.

(I am not writing what happened but, use your imagination. Hardcore sex and dick sucking, and being tied up is basically what happened 💥💥)

•••»In the Morning (Butters POV)

I never expected something to be like that...I always thought it would..I don't know, but I always thought it was icky.

"Butters, wake up!" Kenny shouted. "Mmh...whyy?" I covered my ears with the pillows. "Because we're still at Tolkiens house! almost everyone is gone..."

"What time is it?" I asked, sitting up, totally forgetting I was naked. "Uh...like 3 AM probably." Kenny handed me my clothes. "Oh! Thanks..I almost forgot about that..."

"Mhm, no problem sweetheart. Just get changed and we can get going." Kenny smiled as he got out of bed, leaving the room.