Tuesday (PART 1)

It was 8:00 AM, Butters woke up next to Kenny, completely forgot that they had no school. Kenny was holding onto Butters tightly, he wouldn't let him go. Butters wanted to get up but he didn't wanna wake up his precious Kenny, so he just stayed in place and tried to go back to sleep until Kenny woke up.

>>2 hours later<<

*Yawwwwn* Kenny opened his eyes to see his beautiful butters face pressing against his own. He looked at Butters, thinking he looks so peaceful when he sleeps...cute even. Kenny poked Butters cheek, "Hey babe, wake up!" Kenny kept poking his cheek until Butters finally woke up. "Hhgh..what do you want? Let me sleep..." Butters said, pulling his pillow over his head. Kenny looked at the time, it was only 10:00? Kenny thought it would be at least 3:00 PM. "Oh..well um..I kinda woke you up for no reason. It's uh..10." Kenny nervously laughed. Butters groaned "Uuugh..well now im fully awake!" Butters sat up, his messy hair covering his eyes. "Sorry babe..but hey. We should go to the mall! Pick out some matching outfits...I think it'd be cute. Just nothing too formal! The party won't be very formal im assuming.." Kenny pat butters head, ruffling his hair. "Hmph. Okay I guess..." Butters sighed as he wiped his eyes, yawning once again. "Good! Now hurry up and get ready buttercup! I'll be waiting downstairs for you." 

(Kenny now had his own house, he was able to save up and buy a house for him and Karen to live in. He always dreamed of getting away from his alcoholic parents. Unfortunately Kevin, had been sent to prison for 10 years. We shall not speak of the things he had done to go to prison.)

Butters nodded and got off the bed as Kenny left the room, closing the door. Butters did all that basic stuff when waking up, brushing your teeth, get some clothes on, and he brushed his hair. He opened the door and went downstairs, where Karen had prepared breakfast for them. "Hey butters!" Karen had happily said, waving to him. "Hi Karen! How have you been?" Butters said as he sat down next to kenny, who surprisingly had his jacket off. Kenny had a plain white tank top on, with a few smudges on it. He had really took care of himself now that he wasn't living with his parents anymore. He started to work out a lot more. Butters didn't notice that Karen responded to him, he was too mesmerized by Kenny's muscles. I guess he found Kenny's muscles...hot? "Buttercup? You there?" Kenny waved his hand in front of Butters face. "HUH? Oh. Yeah sorry...sorta zoned out there.." Butters looked away, flustered. "Oh! No worries darling." Kenny put his hand on Butters thigh. Butters started to rub his knuckles together, a habit he had since he was 8. His face started to become red, explicit thoughts running in his mind. "Bunny? You okay...?" Kenny removed his hand and hugged Butters. "O-Oh geez! Sorry hun.." Butters hugged Kenny back. "Go get a room or something!" Karen said as she ran upstairs. Kenny laughed as he got up, holding Butters hand. "Are you ready to go? Or do you need a moment..." "Nono, im fine don't worry Kenny! Let's go." Butters held onto his hand tightly as they walked out the door, closing it behind them. 

Kenny opened the passenger door for Butters, bowing as he did so. "After you my Prince." Kenny said jokingly. "*hehe* Thanks my royal knight." Butters sat down in the passenger seat and got himself buckled up. Kenny closed the door once Butters got inside, he went to the other side the car and opened the car door, sitting down in the drivers seat, turning on the car and putting his seat belt on. "Alright you ready to go?" "Yep!" Butters said excitingly. They soon drove out of the driveway and started heading to the mall. 

>>At the mall<< 

"Oh i'm so excited!! I also think most of the things here are on sale...so that's perfect!" Butters held onto Kenny's arm, basically hugging it. "Well let's hurry it up, we don't wanna be late for the party!" Kenny headed to a clothing store, Butters following right beside him. "We're not gonna be late! We have PLENTY of time. It's only..I don't know but it's still early." Butters blurted out. "You're right..alright then, let's take our time then. Feel free to get anything you'd like! Just uh...nothing too expensive." Kenny said nervously. "Oh I won't need much, plus we're only here for the clothes right?" Kenny nodded and they started to look for clothes. "*GASP* Kenny look! It's a Hello Kitty plushie! Someone abandoned it..and look!! It's limited edition AND to top it off I don't have it yet!" Butters started jumping up and down happily. "I'll get it for you then! Cmon I think we're finished here we'll check it out." Kenny held onto Butters waist. Butters was practically squealing. "THANK YOU!!" "Haha! Of course bunny. Don't worry about it! Now cmon, let's check out." 

They left the mall, heading back to the car. "Oh I am so happy right now!" Butters said, holding onto the hello kitty plush. "Hehe, well it's the least I could do. Though I kinda wasted all my money..." Kenny said sadly. "Oh! Im so sorry, do I need to give you more money?" "Nono! Stop giving me money butters. I get paid soon it'll be fine..." "If you say so." 

SO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING THIS, I DIDNT HAVE MOTIVATION, BUT ILL START WRITING AGAIN, I RUSHED ON THIS BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN HERE FOREVER SO I JUST WANTED TO GET IT OVER WITH, SO SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING!! ILL TRY TO BE FASTER WITH THE UPDATES :))