Cap 1

JENNIE POV

Hi I am Jennie am 20 years old and I live on a
little apartment.I live alone but my friend Rose comes to visit every day because of the panic atacks that I have from my past.I am glad to have her she is the best.I have 3 part time jobs I sometimes go to the gym or go out for a run I dont go to school but I want to It's just I don't have the money for it.Rose says that her family can pay for me but I dont what to so here I am at work.

I was walking on my wey home today work was hard there were a lot of people, and I was alone today so I had to do things fast.

On the saidwalk there some studenst from the seul school Rose gose there I was to busy waching some kids that I bump into someone I was surprised I try to help but she slap me I just look at her.

Gril: Wach were your going you bich.

J: I am sorry

Gril: Do you know how much this cost, you provebly dont know you because you poor.

She says rolling her eyes at me and leaves me like nothing just happend I was shock that gril slaps me then calls me poor and a bich who dose she think she is,I though rich people were kind but thats not true.

(FAST FOWERD)

I got home take my jacket of and throw myself into bed what a bad day, I close my I eyes trying to sleep but I cant I grab my Phone and look at the time 6:30 I stand up and go to the bathroom I look at my cheek and I see how red it was that gril slap me hard I give a big sigh and take a shower.

When I am done I put some bóxer and a sport braw and go to my room with I towel around my weist I grave some close.

(Jennie outfit)

I grab my keys and leave am going to meet up with Rose she send me a text. I get to the plase she send me to meat up,I was not expecting a company.I was about to go in but the bodygard stop me ge was taller than me so I step back I was about to say something but cuts me of.

BODYGARD: Who are you?

J: I am Rose friend she told me to meat up here so can I go in.) said to him he stares at me and then nods so I go in and I grab my Phone to text Rose.

(CHAT)

Me: Where are are you.

Rose🤪:I am at the top floor HURRY UP😑)

Me: I'm going 😒.

Rose🤪: OK bye.)

I give a big sigh and go too the elevator
I press the top floor,I wonder why Rose wants to meat up in a company. I don't think this is her familys company it's provebly someones else or hers but I provebly didn't know about it,the alavator doors opend I go to the the office Rose told me to go.

When I get in I saw two grils and Rose and two men one of them was Rose dad and I dont know the other man I say hi to Rose dad.

J: Hay Mr.Park how you doing.) I said with a smile wich he smiles back at me.

Mr.Park: Hay Jennie I have been good and you) he said with a smile.

J: I have been good too)I said I look at the man and the two grils I could not see one of the grils face right but I did not care.

J: Good morning sir) I said boing a him and he just smiles at me I go where Rose is I look at her with a face that says(What the hell am I doing here?)and she just smiles at me I look at her with a serious face I was about to say something but her dad cuts me of.

Mr.Park: So Jennie you provebly wonder what are you doing here) he says and I just nod at him.

Mr.Park: Your here for a good reason you heer to be a bodygard with Rose your going to protect Mr.Monoban daughters befor you say no you will get paid ones a mouth) he said I was shock he whant me to work for Mr.Monoban. I did not know what to say I just kept quiet.Then Mr.Monoban says something.

Mr.Monoban: You are Jennie Rose friend) he said and I nod.

Mr.Monoban: Do you work out go to the gym or run or do you any types of martial arts) look at him and nod.

Mr.Monoban: OK it's fine by me you get the job meat my daughters Lalisa Monoban and Kim Jisoo they say they dont need a bodygard but they do because some people try to atack them or threaten the company with them.)I look a him and then to his daughters I was shock it was the gril who slap me when I got out of work.

J: ! YOU!) I say pointing at the gril everybody is looking at me but a dont mind them

J: Your the gril who slap me this morning for bumping on you by accident and you still slap me and calld me poor and a bich) I said in an angry tone the gril look at me with a serious face but I dont care.

Lisa: Yeah I did because you maid me fall on a puddle and got all my close wet because of you and it was cold outside)she says rolling her eyes at me I was about to say something but her dad cuts me of.

Mr.Monoban: You did what why woud you slap her and call her poor and a bich it was an accident Lisa apologize to her right know) he says with an angry tone a saw how she rolls her eyes at him.

Lisa: I am sorry for calling.you all dose things and slaping you on the face) she says but I now she din't mean it but I wont say anything.

Mr.Monoban: Please Jennie acept the gob you only. have to protect her all day and you will get paid please I need to keep them safe.

Mr.Monoban: If you acept you will protect Lisa and follow her every were she gose for her not to be in danger and if you dont what to go back and foward you can live with us we have the gestroom.) I was shock and Lisa was to her dad just told me if I acept I can live with them.

J: I acept your offer sir I promise I wont even bother you sir. But I have a question for you) I said boing at him.

Mr.Monoban: Good what is you question) My dad says.

J: How can I protect her at school I dont have the money for it)

Mr.Monoban: I will pay so you can go to school. We have to go know here is the adress to my house see you tomorrow,thanks Mr.Park for your help bye ) I was shock he said that he will pay for me to go to school.

J: I have to go get some sleep nice seing you Mr.Park and Rose have a nice day bye) I said leaving the office.

(FAST FOWERD)
(JENNIES APARTMENT)

I got home and maid some ramen for me to eat when I finesh I went to the bathroom too take a shower and put some short and I was wering a sport braw I jump on the bed and fell a sleep.

___________________________________________________

This is my first story so dont judge how I right Inglish is not my first language so I'll try my best pls soport the story give me new Idias for the story this story is a GIP.