CAP 7

LISA POV

I woke up and look at Jennie who is beside me still sleeping, I stand up grave some clothes from Jennie closet I hope he dosent mind I go to the bathroom and take a bath, After I took a bath I went to the kitchen and cook some breakfast for me and Jennie, When I was doing breakfast I felt some hands around my weist I new it was Jennie.

Lisa: Morning nini.

Jennie: Morning how did you sleep ) He said and hug me tighter and I giggle.

Lisa: Good but I'm still tired.

Jennie: Okey what are you doing for breakfast.

Lisa: Uhm just some eggs thats all, I really dont know how to cook other than eggs.

Jennie: Ok thats fine by me.

Jennie: Uhm... Lisa wh- never mind I'm going to gat ready for school.

After Jennie left I wonder what he wanted to tell me, I finish doing breakfast I put the breakfast on the tabel and went to take change my clothes for school I didn't have clothes here so I grab some of Jennie. After Jennie took a bath and I change we sat down to eat.

 After Jennie took a bath and I change we sat down to eat

( LISA OUTFIT )

( JENNIE OUTFIT )

( JENNIE OUTFIT )

Jennie: Uhm Lisa what are we know that we had... uhm you know what I mean.

I look at her and drink some water and start eating again.

Lisa: I dont know what you mean Jennie explain more because I don't understand.

I understood what he said but I want to play with him for a little while.

Jennie: Uhm what are we after we just had sex.

I choke on the food I was eating and look at him with a straight face and hit his arm and he looks at me with a confused face.

Lisa: Don't say that while we eat okey.

Jennie: I'm sorry but you told me to explain because you didn't understand and that was the only wey.

I saw how he robbing his arm, I give a sigh and look at her.