CAP 12

JENNIE POV

After me and Lisa moment we left the bathroom we went to class, I sat beside her and she grabs my hand and makes our hands intersect, I know I'm blushing too much because I feel my face getting hot. Lisa looks at me and laughs at me and I just turn around so she doesn't see me.

Lisa: You look cute when you blush.

Jennie: I'm not blushing.

Lisa: Dont lie to me a saw your face you are blushing.

Jennie: No I'm not it's just hot in here thats all.

Lisa:  As if I were going to believe you.

Jennie: Ok I was blushing, lets not talk about that enymore, you want to date me, right?

Lisa: Yes I want to go out with you why do you ask I thought we cleared that up.

Jennie: We did clear that up, but we said we'd take a while to get back together, right?

Lisa: Yeah we did so what is the problem.

Jennie: I was thinking if you wanted us to go out on dates to make sure that if we want to be together.

Lisa: Yes I would like that.

Jennie: Ok then lets go out today after school.

Lisa: ok-

Teacher: Ms. Kim and Monoban would you two like to tell the class what you were talking about it seems to be important?

Lisa and Jennie: No sir.

Teacher: Then stop talking.

We both just nod and the teacher gose on with the class and me and Lisa hold hands and put attention to class. After class ende and Lisa went out on a date, we grab Ice cream and some cornd dogs and then we went to the movies, after that we just walk around the Park it was already eight pm and it was already dark outside.

Lisa: What do you want to do tomorrow.

Jennie: I don't know what do you want.

Lisa: I think I should plan everything tomorrow ok.

Jennie: Thats fine with me but if we go somewere I will pay for us ok..

Lisa: But thats not fair.

Jennie: I don't care so do we have a deal.

Lisa: No please let me pay for everything, I plan the date so it wont be fair if you pay.

She says and pout at me I just giggle at her, after a cupple of minutes she kept on asking me and pouting at me but I just ignore it.

Lisa: Pleaseee let me pay tomorrow.

Lisa: Pleaseee Pleaseee.

Why dose she have to be so cute I love her so much, I give a big sigh.

Jennie: Fine but just because your so cute.

I say a pinch her cheak and she giggles at me.

Lisa: Yeyyyyyyyy I love you.

She says and hugs me and I hug her back and kiss the top of her head, she breaks the hug and holds my hand and we start to walk.

Jennie: Do you wan't to go home or do you want to stay the night with me.

Lisa: I want to go with you I miss sleeping with you I want to cuddle until I fall a sleep Pleaseee.

Jennie: Ok.

We got to my apartment, I told her to grab some clothes of mine and she nod I also change we lie down in bed, I hug her and snuggle closer to her and she hugs me, I know I'm being the little spoon but I don't care, I snuggle closer to her and she giggles at me.

Lisa: I love you Jennie.

Jennie: I love you too.

After a while she fell a sleep and I just snuggle on her. I'm glad we fix things I didn't think I can ignore her or act like nothing ever happened between us, but I'm glad everything is okey now I love her so much and Ai will never stop loving her.

____________________________________________________________

Short update, Sorry for the late update my apologies I've been busy, I'm sorry I'll try to have more time for update, have a nice day byeee.

Please soport the story.

😅😅😅
✌️✌️