Chapter 2 [ Finding out his dirty secret] ( Bentley )

Oh my , I hate dropping my keys when I get out of my car. Walking out of the garage going to into the kitchen I notice the smell of my moms candles. As I'm walking around the Corner by the living room with the huge chandelier that I swear blinds me every time I walk by to go up the stairs. I hear romantic music on the kind my mom usually plays when she's taking a bath or ya know doing "adult things" with my dad in their room. But this time it was coming from the guest room which was 4 rooms down from mine which is very awkward because no one ever goes in there unless Aunt Maria and Uncle Josh are here. So I quietly walk up the Stairs shaking so bad like if a little earthquake was going on in my body. Finally I make it to the top of the Stairs and the music gets louder. Suddenly I open the guest bedroom slowly and Bam I see my dad and my neighbor Lindsey banging on the guest bed. "Bentley come back here sweetie it's not what it looks like" my dad says nervously while he's getting his pants on and a T-Shirt on running down the stairs. "How could you you're a monster leave me alone don't touch me" I say my voice getting dry and raspy while tears start rolling down my cheeks my face starts getting really hot all of a sudden. I grab my keys off the counter and run to the garage and get in my car and drive off. Driving down the street with tears running down my cheeks while a million gazillion thoughts are running through my head right now. My vision starts getting blurry because of my tears so I just pull over at the park and sit in my car. What am I gonna do I say to myself I can't tell my mom she has so much stress on her already with her great aunt dyeing which was just devastating I will have to keep to myself till she gets back from her trip I don't want to ruin her trip.