Chapter 7 [ The Discussion ] {Bentley}

"Mom can we talk in private" I say trying to make her aware of me "ya sure come up to my room" she says. I walk up the stairs slowly trying to think of a way to tell her. " Mom I saw Lindsey and Dad Doing things in the guest room and I just didn't want to tell you on your trip" I say while tears roll down my face "awe honey I'm sorry you had to witness that but I understand why he would do that I haven't been satisfying his needs and I'm glad you didn't want to ruin my trip" she says In a very sweet soft voice . My mom is the kind of person you can screw over a million times and she will still come crawling back to her. " so you're fine with it?" I say with a confused face wiping tears way from my eyes. "well I understand why he would do that and I'm not okay with it but I love him and he says he is truly sorry so I don't know what do you want me to do file for a divorce?" She says questioning me "no of course not but please do make sure he says he is truly sorry and makes it up to you" I say "oh honey I will" she says with a weird voice.

And for the rest of the night I heard my mom and dads head board from there bed banging against the night so I
decided to go over to Wyatts.

----------------------------------------------sorry guys this was just a short chapter my brain juices haven't been flowing o think this is going to be a short book.✌🏼️💕💜