Chapter 4 { Wyatts House } (Bentley )

Today is the day I get to go to Wyatt's house I don't know if I should tell him about my dad and the affair which I probably will because I'm the dumb one that tells all my secrets then it just leaves me feeling stupid when they go and tell a hundred million other people. Wyatt's parents aren't home they went to Hawaii for their anniversary at least his parents actually love each other. God Damn I can't get that vision out of my head of Lindsey and my dad. I knock on the door and he opens it right away and we aren't officially dating but I'm pretty sure we are we just never say anything . "Hey babe how are you doing" Wyatt says "Hey and I'm good" I say while looking down at my turquoise vans. "Well uh come on in" he says . His house is so warming it smells like warm vanilla scented candles like the one my grandma had at her lake house. "Wanna watch Netflix with me we can finish the season of American Horror Story" wyatt says out of the blue when we are sitting on the warming couch "Uh ya sure that would be great but can we go upstairs and watch it in your room please" I said in a very soft voice. "Oh ya of course we can I like it up there too" he said with his deep voice.

His room was always soothing especially when I would lay my head on his chest and I would listen to his heartbeat. So right now I'm just sitting here awkwardly laying on his chest and listening his heartbeat with his arm around me then the episode of the American Horror Story ends and it just automatically goes to the next episode. Then all of a sudden Wyatt says "Do You Want Me" and I know what he means by do you want me and of course I say "yes" then he just get on top of me. And I just feel like I'm floating around in the sky with him.
He starts kissing my neck and he knows I'm ticklish there so I start laughing "ughh I hate my laugh" I say quietly "your voice is the cutest voice I have ever heard babe" he says with a huge smile on his face the kind that could light up a whole town. When his lips touch mine my body gets this huge tingly feeling as if we will just float around in space with are lips still touching. "Do you remember the first time when I first kissed you we were like 12 and it was spin the bottle at Jessica's house that day I feel in love with you and it still hasn't broke my love for you 5 years later I love you to the moon and back and million times babe" Wyatt whispers in my ear "I will love you forever" I say then after we start making out aggressively. Then it goes down he grinds on my delicate body and he looks in my eyes and his lips touching mine just a little chapped the way I like I bite his lip and he says "babe I love when you do that it turns me on so much".

I wake remember what went down last night I wake up to him sitting on the bed with 2 Starbucks Caramel Frappés awe he knows me so well. " Thanks babe u-uhh I need to tell you something" I say nervously I think this is the perfect time to tell him about my dad. " oh don't tell me you pregnant?" He says with a scared voice " of course not don't worry it's not that" I say laughing "oh then what is it?" He says "Well I seen something that will scar me for the rest of my life I seen my dad and my neighbor Lindsey banging in my house I walked in on them and she's like 25" I say my mouth getting really dry so I take a sip of my coffee "What really does your mom know did you tell her?" He says with a really shocked expression on his face "No I haven't told her because of her aunt dying and she's on her business trip and I don't want to ruin it for her I just don't know what to do?" I say feeling awkward. "Come here give me a hug I'm sure you need one" he says in his I'm gonna cuddle you voice . I walk over and wrap my arms around him and smell his cologne it's so warming and I sit there smelling his chest "I love you" I say "I love you too" he replies back.