Morning After

Ava woke up and realised this wasn't her bedroom. She felt a hand on her waist and she looked up and saw it was her ex lover, best friend and partner jay halstead. Ava smiled as this felt different to there last relationship. She felt movement and heard jay saying good morning whist he kissed her on the neck. Ava turned around and said good morning and gave  him a kiss. Jay then said I enjoyed last night and ava said me too. Then ava got on top of jay and started to kiss him. After a while ava said you have to let go of me I have to get home before work. Jay said noooo 5 more minutes. Then after 5 more minutes they both got up and jay got changed for work as he has to take ava in this car to get hers which is still at the bar. So they both got ready and got into Jay's car. They arrived back at the bar and ava got out and before she got in her car jay got out and he said maybe we could do this again sometime. Ava smiled and kissed him and said maybe see you soon canaryvile. She got in her car and drove of and jay got back in his car and drove to work. After got back to her apartment and got her stuff ready for work. She had a shower and got in her scrubs and got back into her car and shot of to work. She arrived at work and headed into the ED with a huge smile on her face before she could get into the doctors lounge she heard Maggie say someone is happy this morning someone care to tell me why and ava laughed and said its just a good day Maggie. Maggie then smiled and said sure it is.After ava put her stuff in her locker and walked to the desk where Sam (her tramau mentor and best friend), Maggie and April and Nat were there talking. Sam then said Maggie told us that someone is super happy today. Ava laughed and like I said to Maggie it's just a really good day. April said sure there isn't no love life starting is there. Ava quickly replied and said no I don't do love and then she got paged for a peds case. She then said gotta go got lives to save people and you have to go on these patients are not gonna treat themselves. And she ran of to treat her peds patient. A little while into her shift she saw Dr cormac Hayes who is another peds surgeon. She went over to him and said hey and he replied and said how's our Dr bekker doing today and started walking away and ava walked with him. Ava replied and said good but I need to tell you something because I need to rant like now. Hayes nodded and ava continued ok im only telling you this because you won't tell the world so I slept with jay halstead which happens to be my ex and I don't know what to do Hayes. Ava looked at Hayes and he said OK do you love him and ava nodded and said yes. Hayes then said then what are you waiting for bekker go and get your man bekker you have been telling me how you never thought you were going to falling love again but you are so go girl get your man. Ava looked at him and said thank you and ran of to continue her shift. Before she got back to work she texted jay and said hey can we meet at your place tonight after work. After a while she recived a message and which said sure 8pm.Ava replied and said sure meet you there.

This is where things are starting to get interesting as we see halstead and bekker relationship and have chapters based on there chapters see you!